Episode 5: Monkey Business

Akeno: It was decided that it would be best that I move in with you.
Sun: And I decided to tag along.
Takashi: YOU STILL CAN'T JUST DROP IN OUT OF NOWHERE AND SAY YOU'RE MOVING IN!!!!
Mom: We haven't set anything up, haven't prepared any rooms.
Dad: We might not have the money to feed that many mouths.
Akeno: Oh, I was given compensation for the inconvenience. Here you go.
Akeno put her bag on the ground and pulled out a burlap sack which was somewhat cliche. She tossed it to Takashi's parents and when they opened it the sack was full of gold.
Mom: We're happy to have you two here.
Dad: Welcome to the family.
Takashi: The one weakness of my parents, greed.
Dad: We'll still need to go shopping for a second bed and Takashi, you need to start cleaning your room out and moving all your stuff into the attic.
Takashi: Wait what?
Mom: It should be quick with your abilities. Now ladies, can I offer you a drink as your room gets ready.
Akeno: A cup of tea would be nice if it's not a bother.
Sun: I'll have one too.
Takashi: So I'm just supposed to be kicked out of my room and give it up to our two new "guest?"
Mom: Yes now off to work dear. Your father will be back with the second bed set any minute now.
Dad: I haven't even left but I'll be back in a flash.
Takashi's dad put on his long, brown trench coat and hat and stepped outside leaving Takashi with the others. He didn't like any of the new duties his parents were giving him but in this situation there wasn't much he could do to change their minds so he sucked it up and started moving his stuff. They were right about it being done in minutes thanks to his powers so he used the extra time to just relax in what would soon be Sun's and Akeno's room. While he was in there someone knocked on the door, so Takashi opened it to see that it was Akeno.
Akeno: May I come in?
Takashi: It's your room.
Akeno: I feel like this wasn't the happiest decision for you to make.
Takashi: Funny, you say that like I made the choice.
Akeno: True and I humbly apologize. I didn't imagine your own parents would submit to something like that so quickly.
Takashi: Honestly, I'm not suprised. But don't worry, I'm not mad or anything.
Akeno: You say that but I can tell that your at least upset. It makes me wonder if the other news will make things better or worse.
Takashi: What other news?
Akeno: Well, we have also been enrolled in school.
Takashi: My school?
Akeno: Yes
Takashi: That doesn't sound too bad.
Akeno: Are you sure?
Takashi: Yeah, what's the worst that could happen?
Akeno: I suppose you're right.
Takashi: Well, I think I'll give my new bedroom a try. Good night Akeno.
As Takashi walked out the door he hugged Akeno and then went to his new room in the attic. Akeno and Sun had to stay up a little bit late since they needed to wait for the bed to arrive but when it did it was installed in a flash and Akeno and Sun were also in a deep sleep that was only broken by the rising sun. That marked the official end of vacation and the start of the new school year, and the first day of school for Akeno and Sun. Takashi woke up somewhat cranky but that was because his new sleeping arrangement was hard to get used to. He went downstairs with his clothes ready to take a shower but it seems that his trouble sleeping left him tired an unaware that the shower was on or that someone was in it. As he went into the bathroom and pulled away the curtain his vision was masked as a wave of hot steam. As the steam cleared up Akeno stood naked in the shower looking at Takashi and Takashi was looking at her. For a good few minutes they were staring at each other but Akeno felt that Takashi's lack of movement was not normal so she poked Takashi on the head and the result was Takashi falling backwards and hitting the back of his head which then woke him up for good.
Takashi: Ow! Why am I on the bathroom floor?
Akeno pulled the curtain to cover her body so Takashi wouldn't be able to see.
Akeno: I'm assuming you're sleep didnt go too well.
Takashi: It'll take some getting used too, sorry.
Akeno: It's fine but can I finish my shower.
It was then that Takashi realized what he had done and the thought of what he could have seen gave him a nosebleed which he covered with his hand as he dashed out in a neon blur. After that he simply waited for Akeno to finish for him to take his shower. After him was Sun who overslept and was rushing to catch up to everyone else but by the time she grabbed breakfast Takashi and Akeno were out of the door. Sun caught up eventually with almost no breath.
Sun: Why....didn't you....wait for me
Takashi: No point in us all being late for school.
Sun: But I don't even know how to get to school. I would've missed the whole day.
Akeno: I feel like some of us should just skip a day today.
Akeno was looking at Takashi as she said that since the incident from before put the idea that Takashi might not be in condition for a day at school.
Takashi: I'll be fine. I'm just a little tired.
Akeno: If you say so, just make sure you don't walk into the women's bathroom.
Sun: I didn't know Takashi was a perv.
Takashi: I'm not!!!
?????:TAKASHIIIIIIIIIIIII
Takashi: But here comes one.
As Takashi looked forward he was rammed by his classmate and best friend who Takashi had suffocating in a headlock.
Takashi: Sup chimp.
Chimp: I'm tapping!!! I'M TAPPING!!!
Takashi decided to leg him go before he passed out.
Akeno: Is this your friend Takashi?
Sun: He seems funny.
As Chimp noticed the two women that flanked Takashi his mind started running wild as his body started twitching, his mouth drooling and his eyes miraculously became hearts.
Chimp: TAKASHIIIIIIIIIIIII WHO ARE THE TWO LOVELY LADIES!!!!!
Takashi: Oh right, Chimp this is Akeno and Sun. Girls, this is my friend Hideyoshi but everyone who knows him calls him chip.
Chimp: I'm also single and have been told that I know how to treat a woman with respect.
Chimp dashed over to Sun and Akeno sliding onto his knees and taking one of their hands. He was about to kiss their hands but Takashi decided to grab him by his head and slam him into the concrete.
Takashi: No time for your perverted antics Chimp.
Chimp: You never let me have anything Takashi.
Takashi: Don't care, we're gonna be late.
Sun: He can come with us.
Takashi: I don't see another option at this point.
Chimp: While I don't wish to be a burden, I humbly accept your offer
While Chimp was being over dramatic with his response the others had continued on their way to school.
Takashi: Well if he doesn't want to be a burden we'll just leave him here.
Akeno: Seems like the best option.
Sun: Awwww that's so mean.
Chimp: WAIT TAKASHI, TAKE ME WITH YOU!!!
Chimp ran after them and when he caught up they continued walking to school.
Chimp: So Takashi, how do you know these two?
Akeno: Well, as his best friend I believe you should know that I'm his-
Takashi: FRIEND I MET ON THE BEACH!!!!
Sun: Same.
Akeno wondered why Takashi wouldn't let her say that she was his wife but she assumed he had his reasons so they simply continued.
Chimp: So if you're friends from the beach where are they living.
Akeno and Sun: With Takashi.
For a moment there was silence and blank expressions on the faces of everyone. But soon Chimp's face turned into raged as he ran toward Takashi who decided to make a run to school.
Chimp: TAKASHI, YOU BASTARD!!!! YOU SHALL NOT ESCAPE MY FURY
Takashi: Akeno, Sun, we're gonna be late for school.
Chimp: YOU STILL IGNORE ME!!!!!
As Chimp continued chasing Akeno and Sun followed them until they arrived at school. Takashi and the girls were ready for they're first school day but Chimp was exhausted to the point where he nearly passed out on the concrete walkway.
Chimp: Takashi.....Why?
Takashi: It's a long story. Let's just get through the day Chimp.
Akeno: Are all you're friends like this one?
Takashi: No, but they all have some kind of crazy.
?????: I hope you're not talking about me Takashi.
Takashi: That depends, is that voice coming from a female who is short with purple hair?
?????: I'm not short! You're just really tall!
Takashi: Hey Mawari.
Mawari: Don't hey me. You three are late for class, I should have you arrested for such behavior.
Takashi: Being late isn't grounds to throw us in jail.
Takashi turned to face Mawari in all her enforcing glory.
Takashi: You're dad may be chief of police but you're not a cop yet.
Mawari: Well I need to act for the job I want.
Takashi: Normally I'd agree but not when it makes my life a living nightmare.
Mawari: You overreact. Anyway, who are these two?
Akeno: I'm Akeno.
Sun: I'm Sun.
Takashi: They're new students.
Chimp: That live with Takashi.
Out of annoyance Takashi punched Chimp in the face making him fall flat on his back.
Mawari: WHAT?!!! Living with students of the the opposite sex is clearly a violation of the school handbook.
Takashi: No it isn't
Mawari: Well I'm making it a violation!!!
Takashi: Calm down. Look, they're families are friends of my family and they just wanted a trustworthy place for them to stay while they go to school here.
Mawari: And that's all?
Takashi: That's all
Mawari: Well, ok but I'll be watching you.
With that Takashi and his friends finally went to class. They were late but they were allowed to slide since it was the first day back and made they're way to homeroom. Takashi thought the rest of the day should've been smooth sailing but once they entered the class they were in for a shock.
Gozaburo: YOU'RE LATE YOU SHITTY MAGGOT!!!
Takashi: WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING HERE?!!!
Gozaburo: You're looking at your new homeroom teacher runt, now sit your ass down before I put you down.
Takashi: If we weren't in public I'd be kicking you all over this room.
Gozaburo: Big talk now SIT DOWN!!!
Takashi took his normal seat in the back but Mawari decided to sit next to him this time.
Mawari: You know the new teacher?
Takashi: Yeah, did you know we had a new teacher?
Mawari: Yeah, we got a couple as well as a new nurse.
Takashi: Well, that gives me a terrible feeling.
Mawari: So how do you know them.
Takashi: Well remember when I said I knew Sun and Akeno by they're families?
Gozaburo: Alright maggots, my name is Mr. Seto and I am your new homeroom teacher!
Takashi: That's Sun's dad.
Mawari: And you knew nothing about this?!!
Takashi: Not in the slightest, and if one is here I have a feeling the others are close.
The rest of homeroom went normal, mildly, and next class after the bell rings was mathematics where as he expected, Takashi had a new teacher.
Masa: Morning students, hope you all enjoyed your vacations. My name is Masa and I'm your new mathematics teacher.
Takashi wasn't happy but he wasn't upset either. Masa was one of the few people who were somewhat normal and overall he was just a cool guy. With nothing to worry about in that class it was time to meet they're gym teacher. They met in one of the classrooms that are never used nowadays and it wasn't a suprise at this point where they're new teacher came from.
?????: Alright shit heads! The name is Shark Fujishiro but you idiots will never address me as that understand?
The entire class nodded in agreement to avoid getting on his bad side. After that Shark made the students run military drills that none of them were prepared for making it a brutal experience. However, Takashi managed to slip away and hid behind the corner of the gymnasium. With all the crazy stuff happening he needed a break so he sat down and just gazed at the sky. He was there for about a half hour until he felt something rub against his arm. He looked down to see that it was a kitten. It was only a few weeks old based on the size and it appeared lonely. Takashi couldn't stand the little thing being left alone so he picked it up and took it with him. He hid the kitten in his shirt which worked for the most part, except when he popped out when he was around other students and all they could do was gawk and stare in awe. The only person who really had a problem with the cat in anyway was Sun. She didn't say it but Takashi could tell by the way she kept her distance, especially as she, Akeno and Mawari all walked home together. Sun followed about ten feet behind the rest of them.
Takashi: Sun, do you have a problem with the cat?
Sun: No I'm totally fine.
Akeno: She is acting strange.
Mawari: I was actually hoping this was just how she normally is.
Takashi: If it is it's a side of her I've never seen.
They continued walking until they began crossing over a bridge because in the distance they saw two girls being harassed by a group of three men.
Akeno: Should we help them?
Takashi: Akeno hold the cat please.....wait where's Mawari?
As he looked around his friends Takashi noticed that Mawari was missing.
Takashi: Please don't tell me.
He turned back to the group of guys and sure enough Mawari was confronting them on her own.
Akeno: She is such a brave warrior.
Takashi: She's brave but not a warrior.
Takashi's statement was somewhat proven when one of the guys grabbed her by the arm. She tried to punch and kick but most of them didn't reach until she went for a hard kick to the man's lower area. That made him scream and cringe over in pain. His gang checked on him while Mawari led the girls to safety, or in this case behind Takashi.
Mawari: I got them weak for you Takashi. Take them down.
Takashi: Wait, what?
Takashi didn't have much time to think when he looked back to see the three guys charging at him. The first guy dashed toward him leading with his shoulder getting ready to ram him so Takashi jumped on top of him and then leaped off his back allowing Takashi to get close to the men behind him. He landed right in between the two of them and kicked low sweeping both of their legs causing them to fall to the ground. As Takashi stood back up he turned to see the first man run towards him again, this time connecting and ramming Takashi into the rail of the bridge. The impact was painful but Takashi also felt something fly out of his shirt. As the man backed up Takashi checked himself to see what was missing and then he realized what was wrong, he never actually gave Akeno the kitten to hold meaning it was just launched off the bridge and into the river below.
Takashi: NO!!!
He tried to jump over the edge to get to the kitten but the three men held him back. He was only able to get close enough to see the little creature struggling to stay above water
Takashi: I need help over here!!!
Akeno: Right! Sun I'll help Takashi, you get the cat.
Sun: Wait, why do I have to save the cat?
Akeno: Mawari took the girls to safety and they are no where near here. What are you afraid of?
Sun: I'm not scared!!
Akeno: Then do as you're told!
Akeno ran off to join Takashi in the fight while Sun looked over the edge into the river. She could also see the kitten struggling but she still despised the thing and would rather leave it. But Takashi and Akeno care about it and they entrusted it's life to her so Sun swallowed her fear and dived into the water. She grabbed the kitten who began to panic in Sun's arms and began scratching and clawing at whatever it could get its paws on but the only thing it could get its paws on was Sun's flesh. She wasn't scratched up too bad and managed to swim to shore. There she waited for Takashi and Akeno who arrived shortly after.
Takashi: Sun are you ok?
Sun: Yeah, and he's fine too.
She held up the kitten, and while it was wet and cold it was definitely alive.
Akeno: Well done Sun. Now we should get your legs dried off before someone sees.
Takashi: Good thing I brought a towel.
Takashi went into his bag and pulled out a towel and began drying off Sun's legs. It didn't take that much time and Takashi was nearing completion until they heard a rustling in the bushes behind them. To their suprise Mawari popped out just as Sun's legs turned from mermaid tail to human legs. Problem was it looked like she saw.
Mawari: Umm, did I just see a fish tail?
Takashi: What?
Sun: That's crazy
Akeno: Highly unlikely.
Mawari: Oooooooookaaaaaaaaay.