Episode 9: Sun and Moon

It had only been a few days but it felt like years had passed as war engulfed the school. The male population was completely split down the line as each sided with that one person that they cherished, that they worshipped, that they saw as their one true goddess. It was amazing that it wasn't three but Akeno had been out of class with a fever for the past few days. But Takashi hasn't had it so easy. Honestly he wished he had a fever so he wouldn't be the target of everyone's envy but the one light of his day would be retuning home to the woman he cherished more than anything. Even today he smiled with the bruises on his skin a tears in his clothes as he saw Akeno recovering in the living room.

Akeno: It's not getting easier is it?

Takashi: No, they come at me harder and harder everyday.

Akeno: I should be there to help you. And those two should be able to keep themselves under control.

Takashi: In Lunar's case, she's a tyrant but in Sun's case its more of she just rolls with it.

Akeno: But you're always the one that suffers.

Takashi: I can tough it out.

Akeno: I should be better in a day or two. When I come back we'll stop this together.

Takashi: I'll stay strong until then. Need anything?

Akeno: Just get something clean on. I'll be fine

Takashi: Alright.

Moments like those kept Takashi going through the past few days but the next day was when it would all near its climax. As Takashi arrived to school he came alone. The school looked like a desert wasteland and the school looked ruined. Luckily Takashi came with a cloak to protect him from the sand brewing everywhere. As he walked toward the front door everything was silent with no sound except the wind but as Takashi grew closer he started to hear whispers. The whispers said things: it's him, he's the one that stands in our way, he has stolen the hearts of our queen, he will be defeated! 

Takashi: Here they come

Army of S soldiers: DESTROY THE ONE THAT STANDS IN THE WAY OF ALL MEN!!! FOR SUN!!

Takashi: And I'm out of here!

An group of students that were dressed in torn clothes but armed with beaten up rifles and pipes jumped out of the piles of sand that surrounded the front door. With his exit blocked Takashi could do nothing more than run. With his speed outrunning a few students would be no problem but as he ran down the yard towards the gym more of them popped out blocking his way. With no place left to run Takashi went for a leap of faith and crashed through the nearest window but today seemed to be an unlucky day for Takashi as he landed in the middle of a class full of students that were in armored uniforms and mask that had the symbol of the crescent moon.

Army of L Soldiers: IT IS THE ONE WHO THREATENS TO STEAL OUR LUNAR! KILL HIM!

Takashi: WHAT IS IT WITH YOU OBSESSIVE FANBOYS!!

Takashi hopped on the desks and ran as the soldiers tried to grab him. They threw rocks and some were firing bullets. One managed to graze Takashi as he crashed through the door and ran down the hall. As he ran he saw his hand bleeding from the bullet.

Takashi: Where are these guys getting loaded guns!

Takashi continued running down a hallway that went past the parking lot and as he looked he saw a truck that was being unloaded but Lunar's men and he managed to get a look inside one of the crates to see military grade weaponry and suits which were going to be distributed around to more of Lunar's fans.

Takashi: LUNAAAAAAAAR!!

Takashi continued to run thinking he would be safe in the basement but that wasn't the case.  As he went down there he saw that the boiler room was open. He went to take a look inside and see what was going on and to his surprise he found a group of Sun's soldiers talking to Gozaburo  and Fujishiro.