Episode 20: Truly Infamous

Akeno: I've put up with his bullshit for too many years. I think I'm leaning towards a bloodbath.

Takashi: Only regret is that I didn't think to wear red.

The red aura that the two of them generated eventually eclipsed the blue as the power of their rage and bloodlust continued to grow. Yoshino saw the desire to kill in both of their eyes but he didn't plan on dying today. He aimed his pistol at the center of Akeno's forehead and pulled the trigger but the bullet never made contact. It was trapped in a neon field that kept it levitating and still and with a twist of Takashi's fingers, he turned the bullet around and pointed it back at Yoshino.

Takashi: Try that again, I really want you to.

Yoshino was beginning to feel fear. It was obvious from the trembling in his legs but he managed to drown it out with his own send of pride.

Yoshino: I'll never take orders from a lowly human! Everyone open fire!

All of Yoshino's men sent bullets flying toward Takashi and Akeno from all directions until the emptied the clip of their guns. None of the bullets hit, they just remained floating in the air like the one that Yoshino fired.

Akeno: You never mentioned you could stop bullets.

Takashi: It was something I was working on.

Takashi snapped his fingers and all the bullets fell to the ground except for the one that he had pointed at Yoshino.

Takashi So let me give you the run down of what just happened now. You tried to force a marriage between my friend and forced me to fight my fiancé. Now all your men wasted the last of their ammo and not a single bullet made a scratch on Akeno or me. Do you really still think that you're better than everyone?

Akeno: I bet five dollars he panics and shoots at us again.

Sure enough, Yoshino did just that which resulted in him waisting the remaining five bullets in his gun. Takashi had all six of them pointed back at Yoshino who looked like he was ready to wet himself. It was so pathetic that Takashi couldn't help but laugh. Then he finally decided to flick his finger toward Yoshino and the six bullets went flying toward him at rapid speed. Before Yoshino knew it, the bullets had blown his entire right arm off. He screamed in immense pain and fell to the ground clutching his wound.

Akeno: That should keep him from moving long enough for us to deal with his men.

The soldiers themselves all started to look afraid and some of them tried to make an escape for the exit but Akeno didn't let them. She swung her massive blade, firing a sound wave that ripped through the ceiling causing part of it to collapse. Some men were buried alive from the falling rubble and the rest were trapped.

Takashi: Come on, the party just got started.

The soldiers payed them no attention and tried to focus on digging their way out but Akeno made sure that they knew where to focus when she threw her sword causing it to run through a soldier's back. That soldier fell to her knees as his blood poured out from the wound until Akeno pulled the blade out and kicked the dead body away.

Akeno: I'm done trying to get other people's attention. I just want you to scream for me.

 It was then that Yoshino was forced to watch as Akeno and Takashi went on a rampage. He watched his subordinates get stabbed by neon spears, some were sliced to pieces, many had their heads vaporized. They painted the room in blood with maniacal smiles on their faces as if they awakened their inner demons. When it was over the only people left alive were Takashi, Akeno, Yoshino and all the other nobles that watched from their hiding spots. Takashi and Akeno walked towards Yoshino covered in the blood of his men, still generating that red and evil aura and all Yoshino could do was look at them in fear.