Episode 16: True Desires

Before the sun had risen on another day of Takashi's school trip to Kyoto a strange event happened at the dead of night. It was a meet up that took place under a bridge.  man was dressed in a beige trench coat and a fedora hat. The person he was meeting came flanked with two dark skinned bodyguards and one of them was carrying a massive boombox over his shoulder. When the two of them stepped aside to reveal the true leader, it was Lunar who stepped forward toward the man in beige.

Lunar: You got what I asked for?

Man: I never disappoint a customer, but are you sure this is the stuff you want? Things can get pretty hairy if you use it wrong.

Lunar: That won't be a problem. I've got everything planned out.

The man slid his hand underneath his coat and pulled out a six pack of what seemed to be normal water.

Man: One sip and any person's hormones will go into overdrive. They'll know what they want and they're gonna fight for it.

Lunar: That's exactly what I'm hoping for.

The trade was made and the curtain closed on their encounter. As the sun had risen, the students were getting ready to explore more of Kyoto. Takashi met up with everyone else and his friends made their own group. Only person missing was Lunar.

Chimp: So think we're gonna go visit some areas where we can chat up hot babes?

Takashi: You mean places where you'll get arrested as a sex offender?

Chimp: You say potato, I say potahto.

Akeno: I personally hope that we visit some historical areas.

Chimp: NERD!!!

Akeno: I'm sorry chimp, did you say something?

Akeno's aura had turned black and she was clutching her katana with intent to kill.

Chimp: I said nothing your ruthlessness!

Sun: Wherever we go, I just hope I get good food!

Takashi: That I can agree with but there's something else I wanted to bring up.

Everyone: What?

Takashi: Akeno, why do you have that sword?

Akeno: I always have my katana on me.

Takashi: Wrong sword.

Takashi was referring to what he knew was a massive longsword that was rapped in cloth and strapped to Akeno's back.

Takashi: Are you expecting Lunar's father to attack us again?

Akeno: Well, you never really know what to expect from that man.

Takashi: True, but you've had that sword out a lot more since the whole fiasco happened.

Akeno: Can we talk about it more in private?

Takashi: Sure.

Akeno took Takashi's hand and they went to the back of the hotel where no one was around.

Akeno: We should be safe here.

Takashi: So spill it.

Akeno: Well, you remember I wielded this blade hoping to stop the wedding correct.

Takashi: Yeah, I blacked out before I saw you use it.

Akeno: I didn't. Truth is that I don't know how to use it's true powers. I've only learned basic techniques which would've been ineffective against a monster like Edomae.