One

H a r r y

With my chest expanding quickly, my breaths coming out in short pants, I stared wide eyed at the girl currently straddling my lap. Her soft small hands gripped my shoulders tightly to steady herself, fingers digging into my skin before she slowly dragged them down. Nails scratching me almost painfully my eyes instantly flashed up to meet her brown ones, my heart hammering beneath her hands that now pressed flatly over my chest. I let my eyes steadily move over her bare body, gaze lingering on her perky full breasts that were pushed together from the way her arms were stretched out in front of her. My already hard erection stiffened even more at the sight and I bit my lip, eyes flickering up to meet hers just when she looked down at me.

She raised her hips before reaching down to grab my dick, positioning it right below her entrance then sunk down abruptly. She pressed all her weight into me, eyes rolling back when I completely filled her. I choked on air, loving the sight of her on top. My fingers itched to touch her and when I gradually moved my hands down to her waist, she quickly withdrew both my hands and pinned them to the bed.

"It's my turn."

I shivered below her, her soft yet seductive voice causing the blood to shoot down to my hard on. She groaned above me, lip between her teeth as she felt the way it pulsed inside of her. My eyes almost fell shut in pleasure but they snapped back open the moment I felt her circling her hips. I forced them to stay open, wanting to see her fuck me the way I knew she had imagined. I didn't want to miss a second of it and with hungry eyes I watched her swivel her hips, moving them in an unsure circular motion at first. She was new to this, but was slowly becoming more confident in her movements the longer she rode me.

She moved faster by each minute, hips moving fluidly with a rhythm so sensual. It reminded me of dancing, the way her hips effortlessly knew what to do. How to grind. How fast to go. She was gradually blooming into the temptress I knew she was deep down, and it was confirmed when she tilted her head forward and looked at me with wild dark eyes. There was a fire burning behind them, pinning me to the bed and making my cock ache for her. I moaned just from that look alone and the way her lips twitched up into a sultry smirk had me lifting my own hips to fuck up into her.

Her hands on my wrists tightened and she leaned forward, her breasts dangling right below my lips. I lifted my head, ready to take her puckered nipple into my mouth when the hand on my wrist suddenly gripped the hair at the nape of my neck, forcing my head back aggressively until I was looking up at her. "I'm in control now, Harry."

My mouth fell open and before I could say anything else, she released my hair and wrists, moving them to lie flatly over my chest just as she lifted her hips and slammed back down onto my cock. I groaned, eyes wide as I looked up at the beauty now bouncing on me. I was so shocked, completely caught off guard by this side of her but I was also so fucking aroused by it. She had me in the palm of her hand, turning me into mush. My blood was boiling and I felt my cheeks grow hot the faster she went, her tight walls swallowing me. Bringing unimaginable amounts of pleasure to my groin and whole body.

"Baby," I moaned, my hands moving to grip my own hair as I clenched my jaw. I fought to keep my eyes open, the pleasure becoming too much the faster she went. She was pushing me to my climax quickly, faster then anyone ever had and I was losing control over my body. I felt flustered, not knowing what to do with my hands as moans and groans continuously left my mouth. She was stealing my power, taking my control and fisting it in her hands. I was going to combust soon and I let go of my hair, quickly reaching for her hips to slow her down.

"Em, slow down I'm gonna cum if you don't," I gasped out and her eyes flickered down to mine, her long hair curtaining around her shoulders and brushing against the skin of my chest. "You have to cum first."