Six

Before you read this chapter I have something exciting that happened Friday to tell you all...

....I met Louis fucking Tomlinson. My sass King. (Cue me sobbing)

He was so cute and he's actually not that tall but he's adorable as fuck and much more attractive in person

He was so cute and he's actually not that tall but he's adorable as fuck and much more attractive in person. I lowkey stared at him for so long and now I feel like writing details about his face is going to be so much easier lol. I'm very happy, I've been wanting to meet him for so long. I just wanted to share that excitement with you all and I'm still in shock LOL okay I'm done. Enjoy this chapter! <3

Brad- Cody Christian

* * * * * *

I was running, branches cracking under my bare feet and the cold night air whipping against my skin. My heart was nearly racing out of my chest and I was panting, desperate to catch my breath. But I couldn't, I had to keep going and the sounds of the increasing footsteps chasing after me was my motivation. I pumped my elbows, the muscles in my calves straining under the amount of pressure I was putting on my body as I pushed forward to increase the distance between us. I was almost there. I could see the blue light through the trees.

I ran through the edge of the trees, bursting into the plain of grass before I was taking off towards the back door that was wide open. It was there, waiting for me to run through it and I was so close. Just a few more feet away and I would be there. I pushed myself forward, desperate to get inside when a body was suddenly tackling me from the side. The air was knocked out of me and instead of falling onto the ground, I was enveloped into cold water. I choked, forcing my eyes open to see a body swimming above me. I pushed myself away and swam as fast as I could to get to the surface, breathing in deeply once I made it above water. I blinked away the droplets of water from my eyes and turned to see the last person I had ever wanted floating right in front of me.

Confusion clouded my brain as I took in his dry appearance despite him just falling into the water with me. His dark hair was pushed back into a messy quiff and his brown eyes looked pitched black, matching the night sky. I moved to swim away, wanting to get as far as I could from Zayn, especially when I saw the blood drenching his face and neck. There was no cuts, no bruises on him and it was evident enough that the blood on him was not his. I stared wide eyed at him as a sadistic smile grew on his face just as the blood on him began to crawl down his skin and over his shirt, sliding onto his forearms before slipping into the water. I gasped as the blood spread through out the water, turning it a dark crimson. I swam backwards, panic surging through my chest when the blood spreads through the water towards me. Zayn moves forward, the evil grin still plastered on his lips and I can't get away fast enough when he lunges. His blood covered hands wrap around my throat in an instant, and my scream is cut short when he tightens his hold and forces me under the water.

I kick my legs profusely, desperate to get away and when I open my mouth to scream, it fills with the taste of metallic. I choke, my lungs filling with the thick liquid and not thinking in my haste of panic, I open my eyes to see nothing but blood red. The image frightens me so much that a rush of adrenaline runs through my veins and I'm able to momentarily escape Zayn's grasp. I plunge through the surface, gasping and coughing on the vile taste in my mouth. The hands on my throat disappear briefly and I move my fists up to my eyelids, wiping at the liquid before opening my eyes.