Forty

8833 words. Comment your asses off.

* * * * * * * *

Later that night Harry and I laid spent on his bed after a session of slow hot sex. My body still tingled post orgasm, the throb between my legs leaving my lower abdomen feeling as if it were covered with a warm heated pad. Staring up at the ceiling I licked my dry lips, the feeling of Harry's hand that he had clamped over my mouth to keep my noises muffled, still lingering. I stretched my jaw a little at the thought of his hand there and could see Harry turning his head towards me in my peripheral vision.

"I didn't hurt you did I?" He rasped, voice thick with exhaustion.

"No." I smiled and rolled on my side until I was facing him, tucking my hands under my cheek as I stared up at him. "I actually kind of liked it. It was hot."

He arched his eyebrow and playfully smirked down at me. "Yeah?" I nodded and his smirk turned smug. "I'll do it again but next time I'm going to be rough. Something tells me you'd also like that."

I would. Just the thought of it has me pressing my thighs together. I bit my lip and laughed. "Fine by me."

He chuckled quietly and ran his hand over my hair, my eyes fluttering for a moment as he fanned it out on the pillow behind me. "Thank you for sticking by me tonight," he suddenly said, tone gentle and appreciative. "You were right. It hadn't been in the slightest bit awkward with Gem."

I nudged him and kissed his bicep. "Told you. She didn't even bring up the whole...situation. Everything went well."

"She hadn't brought it up yet. I'm sure she'll bring it up when it's just her and I, but I think I'll be prepared for it now." He sighed, eyes shifting up to the ceiling. "I don't care anymore if she asks about it. I'm just happy to see her."

"I'm happy you saw her too." I told him and silently stared at the way his bare chest rose and fell, pressing my lips together as I thought. "She's pretty great. Your mom too; they both are."

He turned his head against the pillow and I could feel his gaze on me while his hand in my hair moved to my face and he lightly tapped my chin. Forcing it upward until my eyes met his, he gave me a small smile and leant forward to kiss my nose. "They really like you, I can tell. Especially my mum. I'm convinced she might like you more than she likes me."

I laughed and shook my head. "Not possible, you're her son."

He hummed. "Maybe so but she practically is already calling you her daughter-in-law." He was chuckling but little did he know that the thought of me someday actually being her daughter-in-law made my heart race in the best way possible.

I laughed and hoped he hadn't noticed the way a blush was spreading over my cheeks. "Still, you're her son." I ran my finger over the butterfly tattoo on his abdomen, tracing it and watching the way goosebumps appeared. "You didn't tell me Gemma was bisexual by the way."

I felt him turn his head, hand slipping back into my hair. "I didn't know it mattered?"

"It doesn't, I was just surprised when she mentioned it. I'm hoping I didn't offend her or anything."

"You didn't." He assured me, moving to curl his arm behind my head and dragging me closer to his chest. I cuddled into his side and instantly inhaled deeply, his intoxicating scent making me feel all warm inside. "She told me two years ago when we spoke on the phone once, I was so surprised, considering how boy crazy she used to be." He paused and when I tilted my head slightly against his side I found him staring back up at the ceiling. "I actually thought it might have been a phase or something after what Zayn did to her. But two years later and she's still into girls too so I guess not." He chuckled and shrugged. "I don't know, it doesn't matter to me. I love her either way, but I've got a feeling she'll end up marrying a man despite it."