two.

taehyung's pov

we were currently in my moms car, driving seoyeon and jungkook back to our house. jungkook and i were both sitting in the back.

i watch him text rapidly on his phone in my peripheral vision. i take my own phone out and start to text one of my best friends, jimin, until we arrive home.

"alright. we're here," my mother pulls into our driveway and claps her hands. "you two can stay as long as you'd like, we have two spare bedrooms and please, make yourselves at home." she politely offers.

"thank you so much, this really means a lot to us, right jungkook?" Says seoyeon, directing her attention at jungkook, who's currently busy on his phone. he looks up and says, "what? uh- yeah, 'course."

"taehyung, i want you to help jungkookie here with his luggage and show him to the spare room in the basement." she says and i nod my head in response.

i take two of jungkook's bags, feeling my cheeks heat up as my hand brushes against his for half a second. i quickly pull back and head inside my house, jungkook trailing uncomfortably close behind me.

our house has three floors including the basement. my room and a spare bedroom are in the basement. my mothers room along with another spare bedroom are on the second floor.

i make my way down the stairs, to the basement, gesturing jungkook to follow me. i show him the spare bedroom, which was directly in front of mine.

"here's your room," i say, opening the door for him. the room was not small, but not huge, and lightly furnished.

"thanks," he says as he walks in and settles his bags. i walk in as well and settle his two bags i had carried.

"so- um, my room is right across from yours. if you need anything, just uh, just tell me," i say while scratching the back of my neck.

he stops and looks up at me, smirking once again. "anything?" he asks, the corners of his lips turning up into a small smirk.

"uh y-yeah? anything i guess." i manage to stutter out. "sweet." he says, smirk never leaving his face.

i quickly exit his room.

jesus. why am i getting so nervous all of a sudden?

-

"taehyung! jungkook! dinner is ready," my mom yells from upstairs, snapping my attention from my phone.

i get up and walk out of my room and see jungkook doing the same. we both make our way upstairs. jungkook takes a seat at the dining table and I take a seat directly across from him.

seoyeon and my mother were in deep conversation already. jungkook and i made awkward eye contact here and there. nothing more, nothing less.

"you know, you two should get to know each other a bit, after dinner maybe?" my mother suggests.

"okay," we both say in unison. i quickly finish my dinner and wash my plate. i then make my way downstairs to my room, waiting for jungkook.

soon enough, i hear his footsteps making his way downstairs. my door was slightly creaked open, and i see him in my doorway. he walks in after a few seconds and flops down on my bed.

"i guess we should get to know each other more, since i'll be staying here for a while," he says, while staring up at the ceiling.

"um. well i'm kim taehyung, i live alone with my mother. i like playing football, and i'm twenty years old." i say, picking at the loose strings of my joggers.

"well. i'm jeon jungkook, i'm nineteen years old, hyung. i live alone with my mother as well. i hate america, i prefer seoul any day over america, and i'm completely, one hundred percent gay." he says, with a crooked smile.

we talked a bunch. he said he was gay and asked if i was, i said no. wasn't it obvious that i'm not?

i switched my phone screen on and looked at the time. 12:15am. "it's twelve. wow, time flew fast." i nervously chuckle.

"mm, sure did. here, pass me your phone so i could punch my number in. y'know, for emergencies." he offers and i narrow my eyes suspiciously before easily handing it over.

jungkook yawns, "i think i'm gonna go crash. had a long day. 'night, hyung." he says, handing me my cellphone back.

"um- yeah, goodnight." i mutter as he walks out. i strip off my clothes and put on a pair of boxers with a baggy white tee shirt as soon as he'd left.

i head to the bathroom to brush my teeth, and when i walk past Jungkook's room, i already hear snores and i snicker under my breath.

i walk in my bedroom and lay down on my bed. and for some stupid reason, jungkook's smirk keeps popping in my mind, and i can't even sleep.

after twenty minutes of staring at the ceiling, i decide that i can't go to sleep. so i pull out my trusty laptop from under the bed and sit back against the headboard. switching it on, i go to a file named private xxx. i smirk as i open the file, and different videos pop up.

everyone's asleep, right? not like they'll be able to hear me jerk off. i slightly tug on my boxers so that its half way down my thighs. i click on a video and start stroking my dick slowly at first. i intently watch the video, with my brows furrowed as i concentrated on my now growing erection. i start stroking faster, using both my hands this time. "oh fuck," i softly groan, trying not to wake anyone up. i then hear footsteps outside my door and i mentally slap myself for not closing my door all the way.

i don't give a flying fuck, though. because i'm about to reach my climax, as i keep stroking my dick. the door opens even more and my eyes widen as i freeze.

"taehyung?"