six.

taehyung's pov

what the fuck?

his door is slightly creaked open. so i peak in through the small crack of the door and quietly gasp as i take in the scene in front of me.

jungkook, is sprawled across his bed, stroking his length while his eyes are half closed. he seems to be extremely concentrated on chasing his orgasm as he lets out hisses and grunts, tongue darting out to lick his cracked lips.

"god, taehyung-," i immediately freeze because did he just fucking moan my name out while jerking off? .

i watch him come close to his climax as his head rolls back and he squeezes his eyes shut. right then, something terribly embarrassing happens.

suddenly, i had to sneeze. and let me tell you, my sneezes are fucking loud.

AHHCHOO!

oh my god oh my god oh my god. i panic and watch as his head immediately snaps up and his eyes are instantly on mine.

i see a glint of embarrassment in his eyes as he pulls his boxers and pants back up. "hyung?"

"um- shit, sorry." i say, completely and utterly embarrassed.

he sits up and scratches the back of his neck. "i never knew you'd come back that quick." he quickly says, seeming just as embarrassed as i am.

i let out a long sigh, not breaking eye contact with jungkook as i take slow steps, entering his room. i shake the u easiness off, padding over to his bed and nervously biting down onto my lower lip.

"do you need help?"

i see as surprise and shock take over his smooth features, much like my own. he's just as shocked as i am, where the fuck did i get this courage from all of a sudden?

"sure, baby. i bet it'd feel even better when you do it." he says, winking while giving me his infamous smirk.

my knees hit the bed and i position myself so that i am only centimetres across from him as i bring his pants and boxers back down to his mid-thigh.

god, saying that he has a big dick would be an understatement.

what have i turned into? i'm about to give a boy a handjob. it couldn't possibly be that hard, right? i'll just imagine that it's my own dick and i'm jerking off. easy.

jungkook's dick was already semi-hard. so i carefully place my long and slender fingers around his dick, looking up at jungkook and he's staring at me with lust filled eyes, biting his lip.

i start to slowly move my hand up and down his cock, momentarily enjoying how quick jungkook's letting groans tumble out of his mouth.

i start to go a bit faster. "like that?" i ask, as i look up at him through eyelashes, smearing the bead of precome over his tip, thumb digging into his slit.

"fuck- yeah, like that, tae." he grunts, dry lips parted, causing my own dick to twitch uncomfortably inside my boxers. "but go faster- shit." he instructs. jungkook puts one of his own hands on top of mine and guides my hand to start stroking even faster.

i watch him as i lick my lips. he looks so heavenly; arched back, matted forehead, lips slightly parted, letting out a string of moans only for me to hear.

deciding to add on to the pleasure, i shift a bit, leaning down and connecting my lips onto jungkook's neck, starting to place wet kisses onto it and sucking gently as he continues to pant out my name.

i feel jungkook's body tensing against mine, my fingers still wrapped around his dick and i tighten my grip, running my tongue along his neck before suck the skin in between my teeth.

"tae- fuck," jungkook manages to let out a breathy groan, thighs going rigid as he releases his come all over my fingers, eyes screwing shut.

once he's able to calm down from his high, he gently pushes me off of him to pull his pants and boxers back up, before diverting his attention back to me.

"taste me." he firmly says and my eyes widen, getting ready to protest.

"w-what?" is all i manage to get out, though. and jungkook smirks lightly.

he looks down at my come filled hand, and instructs me to lick some of it off. i want to disobey but i know for a fact that won't get me anywhere. so i slowly bring my hand up to my mouth, placing a finger as i softly suck on it, and another and another until all the cum is gone.

i almost gag at the salty taste, but i can't help but feel accomplished as i look up to see jungkook watching me with hooded eyelids.

"mm, fuck, c'mere," he says, motioning me to come closer. i hesitantly shuffle closer to him and he wastes no time as he positions his hands around my waist, pulling my body flush against his.

once again, i surprise both jungkook and myself as i urgently bring my left hand to the nape of jungkook neck, fiercely crashing our lips together in the most perfectly heated kiss.

jungkook groans, hands tightening around my hips as he licks my bottom lip and i immediately part my lips, jungkook's skillful tongue prying past my lips. i shamefully moan into jungook's mouth when i feel his warm tongue entering, swirling and twining against my own. his hands desperately come up to roughly cup my cheeks in his hands, tilting his head to the side to get a better angle. jungkook presses his tongue to the roof of my mouth and i can just feel my erection straining inside my fucking boxers.

minutes later, he pulls away, both of us panting heavily. i feel his hands travel to the bottom of my shirt before slipping in, his fingers traveling up to my nipples as he tweaks them with his thumb and forefinger.

i roll my head back and moan out as he continues his gentle assault.

"shit, jungkook please," i groan as he keeps going and i'm not entirely sure if i'm asking for him to stop or keep going.

all of a sudden, his fingers stop as we hear the front door of the house open.

"kids! we're back!" i hear seoyeon shout from upstairs and i almost let out a whine of disagreement.

shit. it was getting hot as fuck.

i quickly get off him and fix my now messy hair, and straighten the lumps that formed on my clothes. i watch as he does the same.

"don't worry, we'll finish this later," he says with a smirk.