twelve.

Taehyung's POV

We were currently walking around the mall, side by side. I kept catching Jungkook look at me every now and then.

Each time our hands brushed against one another, my stomach would do a thousand somersaults.

"I'm thirsty. Wanna go get some bubble tea?" He asks, snapping me away from my thoughts. I nod my head in agreement and we head over to the small bubble tea shop.

He orders a lychee flavoured bubble tea while I order a honeydew flavoured one. I insist that I pay but of course, he ignores me and pays himself.

"Gah this is so delicious." I say as I take a sip of my drink. "Can I try yours? I've never tried lychee flavoured bubble tea before." I ask.

He brings his cup to my face and I take a sip from the straw. I scrunch my nose in disgust, not liking the flavour one bit.

He chuckles and continues sipping.

After about an hour of roaming around, we get into a clothing store and pick out a few things.

I pick out a few pairs of jeans along with some long sleeved shirts, and Jungkook picks out like a thousand white shirts.

"I don't know how this'll look on me, I need to go to the fitting rooms," I say. "Yeah. So do I, let's go." He says.

We head over to the fitting rooms and I groan, seeing how long the line up is.

He raises his eyebrows, "are you sure you want to wait in this line?" He asks. "I kind of have to, so yeah." I say.

After ten minutes of waiting in line, it was finally my turn. I head towards one of them when I feel Jungkook's hand grasp my wrist. "Wait. I'll just come into the same one as you, so I don't have to wait in line." He suggests.

My cheeks turn crimson at the thought of him and I together in a cramped space. "U-uh, sure." I say, mentally slapping myself for stuttering.

I see him smirk as we both enter the fitting room. I set the clothes down and hesitate before pulling my shirt off, making sure to be faced the opposite way of Jungkook.

I slip on one of the shirts and glance at the mirror. "How's this?" I ask him. It was a fitted black button down shirt. "You look hot as fuck with all black," he comments, making me blush, again.

"Thanks." I mutter as I unbutton the shirt. I watch as Jungkook yanks his shirt off and I gulp as my eyes trail down his well built body. His toned muscles were prominent, and his biceps bulging out. Oh my god.

"Take a picture, it'll last longer." He says, smirking.

His face goes back to serious as he eyes my shirt that's half buttoned. I watch as he steps closer to me. I slowly step away, until my back hits a wall.

He keeps walking towards me until there's little to no space left in between our bodies. He brings his hands down to my shirt and fully unbuttons it, slipping it off.

"Wh-what are you d-doing?" I ask, stuttering once again.

"Nothing." He states. His eyes hungrily trail over my now bare body as he brings his face down to my neck, kissing it softly. I roll my head back, giving him easier access.

I feel his cold teeth grazing all over my neck, he sucks on one of my sensitive spots and I can't help but let out a soft moan. I close my eyes as he keeps sucking on it, going down to my collarbone. I yelp when he bites down on the skin of my collarbone, hard.

I feel his tongue grazing over the bite mark, soothing the pain and replacing it with pleasure immediately. He brings one of his hands down to my length and palms it through my black shorts.

"F-fuck Jungkook-ah," I moan, not caring if anyone can hear us anymore.

"Shh, baby, people will hear us." He says huskily into my ear. He brings his other hand up to my mouth and covers it in an attempt to soften my moans.

He starts moving his hand up and down through my shorts and I let out a groan, which can barely be heard due to Jungkook's hand placed over my mouth.

"Nngh, J-Jungkook, stop," I say, pushing him off of me.

He steps back and I pant heavily, if he kept going I would've came in my shorts. I blush at the possibility.

"L-let's go back home, now." I say, wanting him to savour every inch of me, right now.

He quickly nods and we both put our clothes on, exiting the mall in a hurry.

We get into the car and I drive at full speed, both of us eager to get home.

Fifteen minutes later, I pull into the driveway and we get out of the car, taking quick steps towards my house.

"Get ready baby boy," He whispers, following behind.