twenty three.

a/n: guys i literally just took the smut from my one shots book and copy + pasted it here oops

-
6 months later,,

taehyung lies wide awake in bed, thinking about his boyfriend who was unfortunately miles away from him. taehyung sighs, the emptiness next to him not making him feel any better at all.

it'd been nearly six months since he'd last seen jungkook in person and taehyung absolutely hates it.

a quiet vibration coming from his cellphone causes him to sit up, grabbing the device from his nightstand and he grins once he sees jungkook had texted him.

jungkook: r u awake? imy so fucking much babe ;(

taehyung: yeah,, i'm awake. i can't sleep. ):

jungkook: tae! it's two in the morning there. u should be sleeping

taehyung: shut up. i miss u too,

jungkook: i had something in mind,,,

taehyung: what is it?

jungkook: can we skype? just want to see ur face. i've had a long ass day.

taehyung is quick to shut off his phone, pulling his heavily used laptop from under his bed and switching it on.

he taps his fingers impatiently against his knee as he waits for his laptop to load up. once it's fully turned on, he clicks on the 'skype' icon and grins once he sees jungkook's online.

he clicks on the video chat button and jungkook thankfully picks up less than two seconds later.

"hey baby, i miss you," jungkooj grins, fixing his laptop so that almost his whole body was on display for taehyung.

taehyung's breath almost gets caught in his throat at the sight of a bare-chested jungkook; his toned arms and abdomen prominent in all their muscular glory, almost making taehyung drool.

"miss you more," taehyung slightly frowns into the lens once he'd composed himself, snapping back to reality. "i really miss you," taehyung repeats, pouting.

"i know, baby, i know. only four more days," jungkook grins and taehyung can feel the excitement bubbling inside his chest. jungkook's finally going to move back to korea. they already found a small house close to his mom's; it was perfect.

taehyung props himself onto his elbows, getting comfortable, before speaking up again.

"kook- why are you sweating?" taehyung questions, eyes squinting to get a better view and sure enough, jungkook's hair was matted across his forehead, face slightly flushed.

"well- uhm, i may or may not have been jacking off," jungkook trails off and taehyung snickers once jungkook removes the pillow away from his lap, revealing the very prominent bulge inside of his dark grey boxers.

"you horny fuck, is that why you wanted to skype me so bad? so i could watch you jack off?" taehyung teases, secretly finding himself getting aroused at the situation. it'd been six months since taehyung had seen jungkook in flesh and he was aching for his boyfriend to get back; his fingers just weren't enough.

"mm. that does sound nice. but that isn't what i was originally planning on." jungkook says and taehyung finds himself biting down onto his lower lip in anticipation.

"what is it you were planning on, then?" taehyung asks and jungkook leans close to the laptop, narrowing his eyes so he can properly see taehyung, failing since taehyung's lights were off, the laptop the only source of brightness.