nine.

Taehyung's POV

I open my eyes and check the time. It read 10:32am.

I feel my cheeks heat up as I remember how Jungkook carried me back to my room after the movie.

I frown as I realize that I've been thinking about him far too much. Am I gay? I don't know. And to top that off, I have to spend one whole month alone with him.

I groan in frustration as I get up and fix my bed, putting on some comfortable pants and a tee.

I walk out of my room, and quietly creak open Jungkook's door to see if he's awake. His beds empty, he's probably already upstairs.

I walk in the bathroom and brush my teeth, freshening up before I head upstairs.

Seoyeon and my mother greet me from the kitchen as I walk over to the living room. "Good morning Taehyung. Seoyeon and I will be leaving in less than an hour. We've already packed our bags and loaded them into the van." She says, handing me a plate with runny eggs and bread.

I'm really not in the mood to eat as I quickly scoop each bite into my mouth.

My mom comes and sits across from me at the dining table. "Seoyeon and I are trusting you and Jungkook. We need you to put your best behaviour on and not cause any major troubles while we're gone. I expect at least one phone call from you every single day." She says, worry clearly written all over her face. The longest she's left me alone at home is like two hours.

I roll my eyes, tired of being treated like a kid. I'm 20 years old for God's sake. "Okay mom, please. Don't worry too much about us. We're grown men, we can take care of ourselves." I say, and she chuckles, pecking my cheek as she gets up.

I put the dirty dishes in the sink and walk over to the living room, plopping down on the couch across from Jungkook, who was currently busy on his phone.

Jungkook's POV

I'm currently on my phone, bored out of my mind. I can't help but feel all giddy at the thought of being alone with Taehyung for a whole month.

I hear Taehyung's footsteps as he settles on the couch across from me, pulling his phone out as well. He's wearing a thin white v-neck shirt. His collarbones sticking out. I lick my lips at the sight.

He suddenly looks up at me, and I quickly look back down at my phone screen.

Why does he make me feel this way? I barely even know him. I shake the uneasiness off.

"Jungkook, Taehyung. Come say goodbye to us," I hear my mother's voice call out. I get up as I see Taehyung doing the same.

We walk towards our mother's. I watch him hug his mother tightly before whispering something in her ear.

I lightly hug my mother as well. "I'm gonna miss you. Make sure to call me every single day," my mom says, looking up at me.

I smile. "Sure thing, mom. Have a safe trip, guys. Don't worry too much about us." I say, as I wave them off.

Taehyung and I stand on the porch, watching them drive off.

I turn to Taehyung.

"We're going to have so much fun," I smirk.