twenty two.

"Oh my god, oh my god, oh my god. What the fuck am I going to say to my mother?!" Taehyung screeches and Jungkook chuckles.

"Baby, don't worry. I'm sure she's super supportive. She seems like the type," Jungkook tries to reassure him.

It's two in the afternoon, and their mothers will be returning any time now. Taehyung, of course is panicking because his mother doesn't even know Taehyung likes boys. How the fuck is he going to explain the fact that he's dating his mother's best friend's son?

"Tae, please calm down," Jungkook says, tugging on his arm so that he plops onto the sofa next to him, pulling him into his side.

Taehyung takes slow breaths, replaying what might happen in his head over and over again.

"Okay- I'm just, nervous is all." Taehyung huffs and Jungkook nods, pressing a kiss onto Taehyung's temple.

"It's okay, bab-"

knock knock

"Fuck!" Taehyung squeals, hopping off the sofa and tugging on his hair, starting to hyperventilate.

"Tae, calm down. I'm going to answer the door and then we can all sit down and we'll explain everything to them, okay?" Jungkook calmly says and Taehyung gulps, nodding his head and following Jungkook to the front door.

Jungkook swings open the door and their mothers squeal in delight at the sight of their sons.

"Taehyung!" His mother shouts, quickly entering and engulfing him in a hug, squeezing the life out of him.

"I missed you!" She continues screaming and Taehyung flinches before returning the hug.

"H-Hi mum, I missed you too." Taehying nervously smiles, taking his mothers luggage and settling it down.

"What have you two been up to? You guys didn't cause any trouble, hmm?" Seoyeon says and Jungkook rolls his eyes.

"No, mom. But- um, we have something to tell you," Jungkook says and Taehyung's mother scrunches her eyebrows, giving a weird look to Seoyeon.

"Okay, boys." Seoyeon says, walking into the living room to take a seat. Taehyung's mother settles herself next to seoyeon and Jungkook and Taehyung sit on the couch directly across from their mothers.

"W-Well, you see.." Taehyung starts but immediately trails off, blood rushing to his face, heart ready to lurch out of his throat.

"Jungkook and I- We're...Um, we're kinda sorta, you know-"

"We're dating." Jungkook announces and the reaction from their mothers is not at all what they'd expected.

"Seoyeon! You owe me ten thousand won! I told you," Taehyung's mother squeals and Taehyung's eyes widen.

What the fuck.

"You guys bet on this?!" Jungkook asks and Taehyung's mother nods her head.

"Well, yeah. We saw it coming. I mean, come on. Two young males alone in a house for one month. It's pretty obvious, honey." Taehyungs mother admits and Taehyung's widen more if that's even possible at this point.

"B- but- how did you know that I, um- that i like, you know-?" Taehyung stutters, unable to form proper words.

"That you like boys? Taehyung, I am your mother and I've seen your search history," his mother says and Taehyung swears this scenario can't possibly get any worse.

"Plus, Jungkook. You pocket dialled me two weeks ago and it sounded like you two were, um, having quite a blast," Seoyeon mutters a bit uncomfortably and Jungkook groans.

"Oh my God," Taehyung mutters under his breath, digging his face into his hands.

"It's okay, Tae. I love you no matter what, you know that. And plus, it's about time you found someone. I mean, you're twenty yet you're still living with me." his mother chuckles and Taehyung cracks a small smile. Things could've been much worse. If anything, Taehyung feels as if a thousand weights just got lifted off his shoulders.

-

"You know I'm going back to America in two days," Jungkook mumbles in a hushed whisper while Taehyung's fingers stop drawing patterns onto Jungkook's chest as he looks up at him.

The two were currently in Taehyung's bed. It was late at night and their mother's were fast asleep. Taehyung feels a pang in his chest. Yeah, he completely forgot that Jungkook will be leaving soon- too soon.

Taehyung suddenly sits up in bed, glaring at Jungkook worriedly.

"Oh my god, I completely forgot! Shit- I was getting so used to you being here everyday and I just, fuck. How are we going to communicate? And see each other! We can't even see each other anymore. Oh my god Jungkook- what are we going to do?!" Taehyung hisses nervously and Jungkook frowns, moving his palm up and down Taehyung's forearm.

"Tae, shh. It's fine. I'll think of something, I promise." Jungkook assures, grabbing ahold of Taehyung's waist to pull him back down under the covers and bury his face in his hair. The soft puffs of breaths escaping Jungkook's mouth was enough to calm Taehyung down in only minutes.

Taehyung slightly pulls back from Jungkook's warm embrace, gazing up at him with sleepy eyes before leaning forward and pressing their lips together. Jungkook sighs into Taehyung's lips, hands coming up to cup Taehyung's face. Taehyung quickly throws his legs over Jungkook's so that he's half on top of him, head tilting slightly to the side in an attempt to deepen the kiss. Taehyung hums contentedly, forgetting about all his problems- forgetting about everything in the entire world because right now, it's only them two. It's only their lips pressed together in a perfectly heated kiss; nothing else mattered.

-

a/n: guys im rlly super sorry, im not proud of this story at all,, pls if u don't like it don't comment rude things );