fourteen.

Jungkook's POV

I just lay there and watch as Taehyung emits soft snores, his eyes closed as he is currently in a peaceful slumber.

I sit up, sliding my boxers back on along with my pants and shirt. I check the time; 7:30 pm. I frown as I look back at Taehyung sleeping.

I decide to make dinner for the both of us while he's asleep.

I quietly tiptoe out of his room, careful not to disturb him. I close the door behind me and make my way up the stairs and into the kitchen.

I look around the fridge and cupboards until I decide that I'll make some kimchi fried rice. I mean, who doesn't love that shit?

I gather up the ingredients and start chopping onions and some garlic.

-

Half an hour later, the dish is almost done as I stir the rice in a pan. I stop stirring once I hear footsteps making their way upstairs.

I watch as a sleepy Taehyung appears behind me. "Good morning, sleepyhead," I chuckle, even though it's 8 o'clock in the evening.

He yawns and rubs his stomach. "That smells really good. I'm starving." He says.

"Guess my dick wasn't enough for your appetite, hmm?" I say jokingly as his cheeks tint bright red.

"Shut up," he mumbles under his breath.

I finish cooking the dish and take two plates out, putting food onto both plates. I hand one over to Taehyung and he gladly takes it, thanking me.

We both take a seat at the dining table and I watch him eat from the corner of my eye, eagerly stuffing food into his mouth.

"This is amazing. Where the hell did you learn how to cook this good?" He says in between mouthfuls.

"My grandma, uh, sh-she used to teach me," I say in a sad voice, forcing a smile. God, I miss my grandma.

"Hey Taehyung," I say, trying to lighten up the mood. He looks up from his food. "Yeah?"

"Wanna go see a movie or something? The Conjuring 2 just came out and I'm dying to go see it." I say.

I watch him as he gulps and looks at me with worried eyes. "The C-conjuring? Uh, isn't that the really scary one?" He asks and I nod my head.

"N-no, haha let's go watch another movie." He says, nervously laughing.

"Is Taehyung too scared?" I chuckle, teasing him. "Are you a scaredy cat, Taehyung?"

"No! Shut up, Jungkook." He says in annoyance. "Fine, we'll go see the stupid movie." He crosses his arms and looks at me.

I chuckle. "Okay. Let's go, it's going to start in less than half an hour."

We finish dinner and take our plates over to the kitchen and I wash both of them.

We head over to the front door, sliding on our shoes and coats and head out the door.

"Pass me the keys, I'll drive." I say, holding my hand out.

He nods and gives me the keys as we walk in the car. I start the car and turn the heat all the way up.

I watch Taehyung shivering from the corner of my eye, his hands nervously playing in his lap. I reach over and put one of my hands onto his, while my other hand is gripping the steering wheel. I rub my thumb in circles on his hands, attempting to warm them up for him.

"Jungkook?" I hear him ask, breaking the silence.

"Hmm?" I answer.

"Wh-what are we?" He asks, and his question takes me off guard momentarily. I don't know how to answer. But I sure as hell know we aren't just "friends."

"I don't know, Tae. Hell I don't even know what this feeling is, but I do know that I like you way more than a friend. I'm just as confused as you right now. I've never had such intense emotions for anyone like this," I breathe out.

He blushes and turns his head to look out the window.

"I like you too, Jungkook."

-

a/n I suck at dialogue bye kms