fifteen.

Taehyung's POV

We pull up at the parking lot of the movie theatre.

Both of us get out of the car and walk towards the theatre. I rub my hands, trying to make them warm. Jungkook sees this and takes my hand and gives it a light squeeze and of course, I blush.

We walk inside the movies hand in hand. "Do you wanna get some popcorn?" He asks.

Obviously I do. You can't watch a movie without popcorn. I nod my head, "yes, of course." I say.

We head over to the food booth and stand in line until it's our turn. "Next!"

We walk up to the cashier. "We'll have a medium sized popcorn, and a large Pepsi, please." Jungkook says to the lady, taking out his wallet.

I frown, remembering that I forgot mine. Why is it that he always ends up paying? I feel bad.

He pays and grabs the popcorn as I grab the drink. He only got one drink so I guess we're sharing? Whatever.

We walk away and he motions me to stand here, handing me the popcorn.

"I'm gonna go buy the tickets, stay here." He instructs, walking away to the ticket booth.

Five minutes later he returns with two tickets in his hands. My hands are full so he grabs the popcorn for me and hands me a ticket. We walk over to the theatre that's playing The Conjuring 2.

I feel nervous as we walk in the dark theatre and take a seat at the very back, sitting next to each other.

I grab a handful of popcorn and munch on it as the movie starts. I already shiver as spooky music starts to play.

As we watch the movie, Jungkook takes sips of the Pepsi every now and then and so do I.

Every time the "scary" parts are shown, I grab onto Jungkook's arm and burry my face into it, not caring what other people might think.

Halfway through the movie, Jungkook swings his arm over my shoulder and pulls me close. I smile to myself as I snuggle into his side, shovelling popcorn into my mouth.

I feel my phone vibrate in my pocket and I take it out.

Incoming call from Mom💕

I slide the ignore button and quickly text her.

Me: Sorry mom, I'm at the movies with Jungkook, can't pick up

I wait for a few moments before I get a long ass reply.

Mom: Okay honey have fun! Make sure to call me tomorrow. I haven't heard from you yet and you started to get me worried. Anyways, I just wanted to check on u guys. Hope ur having a blast. Love u.
Me: thx mom, love u too.

I switch my phone off and bring my attention back to the movie. I sigh as another scary scene takes over the screen.

-

An hour later the movie finally finished. "See? That wasn't that bad." He says, snaking his arm around my waist and pulling me to his side.

"Yes it was. I'm never listening to you again," I mutter, frowning. I get scared way too easily.

"Fine, fine. Sorry Tae. I couldn't help it." He says, smiling widely.

As we're walking out of the theatre, I spot Jimin and Yoongi walking out of another movie. Jimin sees me and his eyes light up, and they both walk over to us.

"Hey Tae!" He says, and turns to Jungkook. "You must be Jungkook, right?" He asks.

"Yeah." They exchange handshakes and Yoongi just stands there looking around, not saying anything. Typical.

"What movie did you guys watch?" I ask.

"We had to watch Finding Dory because this pussy was too scared to watch The Conjuring 2." Yoongi says, finally saying something. Jimin's cheeks go red.

"Shut up, Yoongi. You know I hate scary things." He says, playfully punching his boyfriend in the arm.

"Anyways, we'll get going. It's pretty late." Jimin says, taking Yoongi's hand and intertwining their fingers.

"Alright. See you," I say and Jungkook and I walk out of the movie theatre and back into the car.

-

We were currently sat in the car, Jungkook driving. I feel my eyelids become heavy as they threaten to shut any minute.

I close my eyes, and fall asleep.

-

Jungkook's POV

I smile to myself as I look over at Taehyung, sleeping. I pull into the driveway of the house and walk out of the car.

I go over to his side and open the door. "Tae, wake up. We're home." I half whisper, gently shaking his shoulder.

He groans in his sleep. God, he's so lazy. I smile to myself as I bend over and unbuckle his seatbelt, picking him up and carrying him bridal style.

He wraps his arms loosely around my neck, his head on my shoulder.

I walk up the steps of the porch and fumble to take the keys out of his pocket. I unlock the door with a bit of difficulty and I walk in, taking my shoes off and Taehyung's as well.

I grunt as I walk down the stairs, a sleeping Taehyung still in my arms. I shove his bedroom door open with my foot as I walk in, settling him on his bed.

He still has his coat on so I carefully slip it off. He moves around and his eyes flutter open. Finally.

He looks around, confusedly. "I carried you over to your room. You fell asleep in the car." I explain to him.

"Oh. Thanks," he says, blushing.

"Anyways, it's late. You should go to sleep. Night Tae." I say, leaving his room and walking into the bathroom to quickly brush my teeth. I walk inside my room and strip out of my clothes until I'm left in my boxers.

I switch my light off and lay in my bed, thinking about Taehyung.

I roll over to my side, staring at the empty wall and trying to sleep, but failing. I roll onto my back and stare at the ceiling, still not falling asleep.

Half an hour later, I hear footsteps coming towards my room. My door creaks open and Taehyung walks in. I close my eyes and pretend I'm sleeping.

I hear his footsteps walking over to my bed. "Jungkook," he whispers, and gently shakes my shoulder.

I open my eyes to see Taehyung in boxers and an oversized white t-shirt, his eyes wide with fear.

"What is it, Taehyung?" I say, looking up at him.

"I-I can't sleep. The movie keeps playing in my head and I'm s-scared." He stammers. "Um- Can I sleep here please? Just for t-tonight."

I smile at the idea and nod my head. "Of course, come on." I say and scoot over so there's space for him.

He slides in my bed, but there's quite a bit of space between us.

Ten minutes later, I feel his body scooting closer to mine and he turns around so he's facing me.

"Thanks." He whispers.

I place my hand on his waist and pull him closer to my side, his head buried in my bare chest. He wraps his small arms around my body and shuts his eyes.

I bring my hand to his cheek, slowly caressing it as I lean over and kiss his forehead. "Goodnight," I whisper and close my eyes, finally drifting off to sleep.

-

a/n: fluff is gr8