nineteen.

Taehyung's POV

I slowly open my eyes, being greeted by the sunlight pouring out of the window. My bare body is pressed against Jungkook who is still asleep.

I can't help but smile as memories from last night flood into my mind. I can't believe we did it, I lost my virginity. And I don't regret a single moment.

I rub my eyes, attempting to get rid of my tiredness as I slowly sit up, careful not to disturb Jungkook.

I inhale sharply and wince in pain as every muscle in my body aches with each small movement.

I slowly exit his room and walk into the bathroom to take a quick shower. I step inside the shower and turn it to the hottest degree, shivering.

I grab my shampoo and lather it into my hair as I wash it, deep in thought.

I really like him.

Is it wrong to fall in love with someone whom you only met a few weeks ago? I don't know what this foreign feeling is, I've never had such a strong intimate connection with anyone like this before. Jungkook is mesmerizing in every way, and I know this might sound stupid, but I want to spend the rest of my life with him and only him.

I'm not sure how I'm going to tell my mother about this whole situation. Hopefully she'll be accepting at the fact that I'm homosexual.

I finish showering as I step out, wrapping a towel around my waist, still shivering.

I walk out of the bathroom and into my room, drying my whole body with the towel before changing into some clothes.

I walk upstairs, and settle myself on the couch, my teeth clattering. I don't know why, but I feel cold all of a sudden, and my head is pounding. The fact that my body is still sore from last night isn't helping one bit.

I switch my phone on, and call my mother. She picks up on the third ring.

"Hello?"

"Hey mom, it's me, Tae." I say into my phone.

"Taehyung! How are you and Jungkook?! My god, I miss you! How have you been?" She screams through the phone and I chuckle.

"Calm down mom, we're both doing good, and I miss you too. I don't feel well at the moment. I woke up with a pounding headache but whatever, I'll live." I assure her.

We talk on the phone for ten more minutes before I see Jungkook walk into the living room.

"Bye mom, gotta go. I'll call you tomorrow," I say as I hang up and turn my attention to Jungkook.

"Good morning," I say.

"Morning. What do you want for breakfast?" He asks me, like every other morning.

I think for a moment before scrunching up my nose. "I don't really feel like eating. I'm not feeling well, you go ahead and eat without me." I say.

His eyebrows furrow in worry. "What? Are you okay? Why are you shivering?" He asks, walking towards me, placing a hand onto my forehead and then onto my neck. "Damn Tae, you're hot." He says. "I'm pretty sure you have a fever."

I groan, laying my head back onto the couch, still shivering. "Stay here, I'm gonna go get a blanket. You look like you're going to pass out," he says, running downstairs.

He comes back up with a soft white blanket, some Advil and a glass of water. He hands me the glass of water with a pill and drapes the blanket over my body.

"Here, take this. It should make you feel better." He says, concern clear in his smooth voice.

I gladly take the pill and water, gulping it down. "Thanks," i say as I force a small smile.

He sits down next to me, pulling me close to his side. "Jungkook, you need to go eat breakfast," I say, frowning.

"That's okay. Breakfast can wait," he says, placing a kiss on my forehead. I snuggle close to his side, sighing in contentment.

"Tae, when's your birthday?" He asks, out of the blue.

My birthday is on December 30,and today is December 12. "It's in about two weeks. December 30," I say. He replies with a nod.

He places his hand on my cheek and turns it so we're face to face. He leans down and connects our lips together, kissing me with love and passion.

This time I deepen the kiss, moving my tongue along his lip which causes him to open his mouth. Our tongues move together in sync. Jungkook starts sucking on mine, causing me to let out a lewd moan. Suddenly, I don't feel cold anymore. I feel hot, too hot. I pull back, panting heavily with flushed cheeks as I pull the soft blanket off of me.

"I'm going to make you some soup," he says, getting up. Before he can move, I quickly grab his hand and pull him back, pouting. "I don't want soup right now. Just stay with me, please," I say, looking up at him through my thick eyelashes. Yes, when I'm sick, I get needy as hell.

He thinks for a moment before settling himself back on the couch and with one swift movement, he snakes his arm around my waist and moves me onto his lap so that both my legs are straddling either side of his waist. I slightly blush because of our position, his member poking my butt through our clothes.

"Tae, I really, really like you." He says, looking up at me and I lightly giggle. "Jungkook, I really like you too." I say, grinning like an idiot.

He places his hand on the nape of my neck, bringing my face down to his before lightly kissing me. But I pull back and slightly frown. "I don't want you to get sick," I explain.

"I don't mind Tae, you're worth it." He says, and with that he continues kissing me, and I don't do anything about it because his kisses are out of this world.

We pull back and I place my head on his chest, still sitting on his lap as he runs his fingers through my hair.

I can't help but wonder if he's every going to make a move and ask me to be more than just friends.

I hope he does.

-

a/n: sorry, idk what the fuck that chapter was. ;-;