Chapter 46: The last fragments

In the next morning...
Kagome woke up early to check on Tsukiko. When she opens the door...
"Huh?" Kagome was surprised to see Sesshomaru sleeping peacefully beside Tsukiko. His arms are wrapped around her body and Tsukiko snuggles her head ion Sesshomaru's broad chest.

Kagome smiles then closes the door once more. She heads back toward Kaede's house with a bright smile on her face.
.
.
.
After a few hours passed,
"Lord Sesshomaru!...Lord Sesshomaru!..." Jaken is calling out to Sesshomaru trying to find where he is "Ohhh where could he be?"
In Kagome's house, Tsukiko wakes up to the sound of Jaken's shouts. She opens her eyelids slowly, then she sees Sesshomaru's broad chest in front of her.

Sesshomaru's clothes is slightly open exposing his strong and broad chest, and Tsukiko's able to feel his warmth making her cheeks blush. Then she realize that she has been sleeping beside Sesshomaru, she tries to get up not wanting to wake Sesshomaru up, but as she tries to get away, Sesshomaru tightens his grip on her.

"...!" Tsukiko's cheeks grew hot, when Sesshomaru pulls her back she collides with his chest again, and her hand is placed on his chest, she's able to feel his heartbeat through her hand. Her hand starts to feel numb from the beat of his heart, and she smiles.
"...what are you smiling for?.." Suddenly she heard Sesshomaru mumbling above her.
"Wha-! Y-you're awake..!" Tsukiko was surprised but at the same time embarrassed,

"Hmph...it would seem you're health is better, but your cheeks are still flushed," Sesshomaru said teasingly,
"Huh!?" Tsukiko hurriedly covers her cheeks looking down.
"Hmph..." Sesshomaru smirks then Tsukiko felt a soft sensation on her forehead, Sesshomaru kissed her.

"S-Sesshomaru!" Tsukiko became flustered,
"Heh...good morning," Sesshomaru smirks then he gives her a soft smile,
"...no fair...when you smile like that I can't..." Tsukiko thought in her head,
As Sesshomaru gaze down on her embarrassed face, he takes Tsukiko chin in his finger then lifts it up so he can gaze into her eyes.

Sesshomaru's face grew closer and closer, but before his lips could meet hers,
"Lord Sesshoma-!" Jaken suddenly burst into the house, and jaw is dropped open from the shock, Tsukiko was also embarrass that Jaken saw them!
She hurriedly gets up from the tatami, still flustered.

"....." Jaken's mouth is still wide open from the shock,
"Jaken," Sesshomaru snaps him out by calling his name,
"M-m-m-my lord!? Hey what did you think you were doing!?" Jaken went over to Tsukiko getting mad at her,
"Jaken!" Sesshomaru said his name is a deep and low voice causing Jaken to look frightened when he turns to look at Sesshomaru,

"Y-yes...milord?" Jaken's voice became small, then Sesshomaru wraps his arms around Tsukiko pulling her toward him.
"Do not raise your voice toward her," Sesshomaru said seriously,
"W-why's that milord?" Jaken asked,

"That's because Sesshomaru and Tsukiko are now a couple!" Kagome said suddenly appearing at the door,
"W-WHAAAAT!?" Jaken screamed, suddenly Inuyasha comes into the room slamming his fist onto Jaken.
"Would you stop yelling for one second!?" Inuyasha shouted "My ears were cramming because of your whining!" Inuyasha storms out of the room carrying an unconscious Jaken by the collar.

"Well well...you two look comfortable..." Kagome said teasingly,
"Huh?" Tsukiko looks at Sesshomaru's arm around her and she finally realize that she's sitting on Sesshomaru's lap, Tsukiko hurriedly gets away.
"Hehe you face is all red, hmmm let me see, let me see," Kagome teases her,
"Leave me alone...." Tsukiko whimpered,

After a few hours later,
Tsukiko and the others are having lunch inside Kaede's house.
"So..how many do we need now?" Inuyasha asked,
"Hmmm...probably two more to go..." Tsukiko answered,
"Then we should leave today and find them, the sooner the better," Miroku said
"Yeah!" Tsukiko said