Movie nights and Beauty pagents

"You go on tour in about seven months." My manager said over skype causing me to groan.

"Daddy-"

"Not now Copeland, I'm busy." I shrugged her off.

"Dad can my friend stay over?" She persisted causing me to groan.

"Yeah yeah sure now go dad is going over things." I said quickly, standing up and shooing her out the door.

"Where's the first stop?"

"Cincinnati."

.
.
.

"This is the living room." Copeland said as she practically shoved me in side.

"Are you sure this is okay with your dad?" I asked and she nodded.

"He doesn't care I'm a guy?" I asked and she bit her lip.

" I uh may have left that part out." She said quietly causing me to groan.

"What the f.uck Copeland!" I shouted causing her to roll her eyes.

"Look you're gay anyways so it shouldn't even matter!"

I just nodded and followed her up the stairs.

"The first door to the left is the bathroom, the door on the opposite side is my dad's office, the second door down is the boy's room and mine is the last on the right." She said, dragging me down the hall.

"What's this spooky looking staircase lead to?" I asked pointing across the hall causing her to snort.

"That is my dad's lair." She said using her fingers for emphasizing making me laugh.

"Okay. So what do you want to do first?" I asked and she just shrugged.

"Why don't we go into the living room and watch a movie?" She asked and I nodded.

I sat my bag down in her doorway before being dragged down the stairs.

"What do you wanna watch?" She asked as I plopped down on the couch.

"Do you have anything with Johnny Depp?" I asked as I ran my fingers over the leather arm rest.

She hummed and walked over to the shelf.

"How does 'What's eating Gilbert Grape?' sound?" She asked and I nodded.

"You put it in and I'll go make popcorn." She said walking past me and throwing the movie on the couch.

I bit my lip as I walked up to the DVD player that was literally in the wall.

I turned it on and put it in not really knowing where the TV was.

She'll show me when she gets back out here.

I plopped down on the couch in a huff and began to scroll through my tumblr feed.

'Kellin Quinn The teenagers wet dream.'

I gushed as I clicked the article.

'The young rock star, father of three Kelli-'

"Who are you?" My head snapped up to see a pair of sweatpants, I didn't bother looking up any farther.

"Uh, I'm Vic a friend of Copeland's." I practically whispered, his eyes burning a whole into the top of my head.

"I'm her f.ucking father and I know how to shoot a gun." He said harshly causing me to look up at him.

"Yeah well so do - Holy shi-" I cut myself off.