Home alone.

"Marco!" Copeland shouted as I swam to the other side of the pool quickly.

"Polo!"

She smiled at the sound of my voice before jumping in Justin's direction causing him to dive under.

"Marco!'

"P-" a hand clamped over my mouth causing me to jump.

"Quit flaunting in front of Jack princess!" He growled in my ear causing me to whine against his hand.

"Polo!" Justin shouted snapping me out of my submissive state, trying to shake Kellin off.

He grabbed my d.ick through the bathing suit bottoms causing me to bite his hand.

"F.uck!" He groaned, Justin moved across the pool and quickly dunked Copeland's head underneath.

I pushed away from him before swimming over to Justin and hopping on his back.

"Giddy up!" I shouted as justin took off around the pool causing me to chuckle.

Copeland trailed behind us before latching on beside me.

She looked at me smirking. I nodded before we both pulled back harshly causing him to stumble backwards.

I quickly jumped up before looking over at Kellin, watching him float across the deep end of the pool on his back.

I sunk to the bottom in the shallow water before kicking off and swimming out.

Once I reached him he sat up getting ready to flip over.

I quickly swam up, latching on to him.

"Princess?" He asked softly, and I just nodded before laying my head on his shoulders.

He rubbed my arm before pulling my legs tighter around his waist causing me to gasp.

It felt great grinding into his nice, firm a.ss

"Hold on tight." He whispered before diving under the water and shooting back out causing me to squeal.

I grabbed him tighter once he sprang into the water again.

He stopped once we got into the shallow water and just began to walk out.

"Are you going to release me?" He asked quietly, stroking my hair in the process.

"Never!" I growled into his ear causing him to flinch.

"Vic!" He scolded causing me to scrunch up on his back, pulling my legs up a bit.

As soon as I crawled off his back Copeland ran outside, blue skinny jeans and a white sweater with a towel in her hair.

"Mom called, its her weekend." She muttered and Kellin nodded taking the towel from her head and wrapping it around his waist.

"I'll drive you." Kellin mumbled and she shook her head.

"Justin already said he would, but you can drive Vic home since he lives on the other side of town." She said quickly before snatching her towel back and wrapping it around her head.

"Alright."

She kissed the side of his head and blew me a kiss before skipping back through the house.

"Why don't we go get a shower." Kellin said biting his lip, and I just nodded.

He grabbed my hand, brushing his thumb against it before tugging me inside.

I went to open the bathroom door and Kellin just smiled shaking his head at me, before tugging me down the hall to the stair way.

"Daddy wh-" he cut me off with