Ice cream drives Kellin wild.

"Yes." I whispered softly causing him to chuckle as he started to unbutton his shirt revealing his tattooed chest.

"You wouldn't mind me sliding into your pretty li-"

"Vic!" Copeland shouted causing me to flinch.

"Wake up!" She shouted again and I just groaned.

"He won't get up, well at least the rest of him won't." She said causing my eyes to snap open.

I pulled her quilt into my lap.

"Morning." Justin said chuckling causing me to groan.

"You guys still wanna go to the mall with me?" He asked and I just nodded, standing up.

"Alright I'll let you two get ready." He said softly before leaving.

I stalked over to my bag huffing.

"Should I wear the red or the black?" Copeland asked, and I just pointed in a direction.

"Yeah that's what I thought too." She said giggling.

"F.uck!" I shouted as I dumped my bag onto the floor searching through the contents, throwing some of it angrily.

"What's wrong?" Copeland asked, her black toms coming into view.

"I forgot to pack pants." I mumbled she squealed pulling me to my feet.

"Make over time!"

"No!" I shouted before walking over to my discarded ones on the floor.

They were wet. "Did your cat seriously piss on my pants!" I shouted and she giggled pulling me to my feet.

"I don't want to wear a dress or a skirt." I mumbled and she sighed, but none the less walked over to her dresser.

She pulled out a light grey stripped sweater and a pair of black leggings.

I rolled my eyes as she threw them onto my head.

I huffed before standing up and sliding her hello kitty pajama pants off my legs.

"So you like them?" She giggled referring to the panties causing me to scoff.

"They're comfortable."

Which was true..but they were also cute. They were the pair she gave me last time I was here.

White lace with a bow at the top.

I just shook my head, pulling the leggings up over my hips.

"Here's this too." She said tossing me a white tank top looking thing.

I pulled my shirt up over my head and pulling the tank top on.

She sighed and came over to me adjusting the straps so it fit snugly to my chest.

After that she quickly pulled the sweater over my head before pulling my hair up in a lazy bun.

"I don't feel like - I'm just gonna go ask your dad if I can borrow a shirt or something." I mumbled storming out of the room quickly.

I heard music coming down the hall from Kellin's 'lair' causing me to gulp as I walked down the hall.

I've never been in Kellin's room before.

"Demolition woman let me be your man." Def lepord sang as I knocked rather loudly.

"Coming Justin just give me a few." He called threw the door causing me to giggle.

"I'm not Justin."

I heard him shuffle around his room before he opened the door looking down at me, before pulling me into his room.