I'm gon' be the one that's gon' make you hurt.

Several smut scenes and an explanation.

"No." I muttered, crossing my arms causing him to raise his eyebrows.

"Excuse me, Victor?" His voice suddenly dropped causing me to shake, but I still held my ground.

"N-O did I stutter!" I yelled back causing him to step closer.

"You're going on tour with me and that's final." He growled and I just gulped, looking down at his shoes.

"No, I'm not." I said quieter this time, and he grabbed my chin making me look into his eyes.

"Either you listen or daddy's gonna make you hurt princess."

I began to shake with enthusiasm, as I looked up at him.

"No." I whispered causing his eyes to change almost instantly.

"Upstairs, my room in only your panties and straight into position."

As soon as he let go of my face I ran upstairs to his room, stripped down and dropped to my knees.

As soon as I heard his footsteps coming up the stairs I looked down to the floor, causing my hair to fall in my face.

"Now you fucking listen." He said, clicking his tongue causing me to smile under my hair.

"You're a cocky little boy you know that right?" He asked as I stared down at my thighs.

He walked over and grabbed me by my hair causing my head to snap up into his direction.

"Look at me, and answer me when I'm talking to you."

I whimpered, looking up in his eyes and he smiled.

"How should I punish you?" He asked and I shook my head.

"Well I got an idea." He said softly before pulling me to my feet by my hair.

I whined as he tugged me to the bed.

"Hands and knees." He commanded, pushing me onto the bed before walking away.

"Now arch that pretty little back and make that nice as.s pop." He said as he walked over to the closet.

I did as I was told and as a result, he groaned as he walked back over to the bed.

"Good boy." He praised causing me to blush and drop my head to the bed.

Kellin growled, bringing his hand down on my ass hard causing me to gasp.

"Hmm." He mumbled as he slid is prelubed fingers into my hole.

I squeaked and wrapped my fingers up in the sheets.

"D-daddy!" I whined causing the older male to laugh.

"Are you going to come because of daddy's fingers?" He asked causing me to groan.

"You like it don't you my little Angel? You like the way your mind stutters as I fu.ck you senseless. Don't you?"

With each word he shoved his fingers inside of me harder.

My hips inched off the bed as I bit my lip trying to escape his assult. This caused him to chuckle.

He used his other arm to push me back onto the bed.

"Oh my look at the way my little Angel is shaking." He whispered, his eyes raking over my body.

"Such a little s.lut aren't you angel, my coc.k hasn't even touched you and you're about to come."

He pulled his fingers out of me causing me to whine, I turned neck a bit to see him staring down at me.