Sugar me.

I woke up to the light hum of florescent lights.

I groaned, rolling over causing a spring to stab me.

"Son of a bi-" I spung off the bed quickly looking at my surroundings.

No Kellin... No mgk.... Where am I?

"Morning Viccy. " I turned towards the doorway to see Oliver leaning against the frame.

I stared at him as he smiled.

"Let me go. " I whispered and he shook his head,  walking over to the bed.

"Not after I tried so hard to get you here. "He whispered before sitting down next to me.

"Why? " I asked causing him to scoff.

"Why else Vic. I didn't like seeing you with him!  You are mine! "
.
.
.
.
"What the f.uck do you mean he's gone?! " I yelled in frustration,  throwing a table across the hotel room.

"Kellin, just check your phone maybe he called you. " Mgk said holding up his hands in surrender.

I pulled my phone out of my back pocket and checked my messages.

No new messages..... I sighed before checking my missed calls.

1 Missed Call (Princess)

I sighed in relief before trying to call him back.

No answer. I groaned and called him again. No answer.

I did it 6 more times but I kept getting the monotonous voice of the operator.

I called my voice mail.

"Please enter your password. "

@ +/*

"You have one unheard message From 412******* press 7 to play. "

My finger quickly pressed the seven. "Where are you taking me?!" He yelled causing me to shake.

Victor love do you want me to knock your lights out again.?" Some dude said and I growled.

"Oliver you need to let me go,  do you think mama Sykes would approve of this?" He asked his voice was shaky.

"She's not going to know,  no one will because- is that a f.ucking phone! " he growled causing Vic to whimper.

There was a loud slapping noise followed by Vic's crying.

My chest ached for him.

My poor princess.

"Give me the phone Vic! " the British man hollered

"F.uck you Oli! " Vic spat out choking a sob before I heard a crunching sound almost as if the phone was ran over.

"S-some one has my baby. " were the only words that came from my mouth.

Mgk ran over to stop me from falling to the ground.

"It's okay man. " he whispered causing me to shake my head.

"No it's not.  He's the love of my life, my heart,  my little boy. " I whispered causing him to slap me.

"Get your sh.it together and so something about it! " he yelled causing me to wipe my eyes.

"Give me the damn laptop. " I snarled.
.
.
.
.
I was scrolling threw instagram when I landed on Kellin's new post.

His eyes were red as if he were crying and he looked....angrt, but mist of all broken.

I read the caption.
'Psa.'

I clicked the video for it to load.

"I only have two minutes to do this." He sniffled before continuing.

"I have already called the cops, but they say they can't do anything because it hasn't been twenty fourr hours."

He paused,  grabbing his phone.

"Last night Vic was taken from a movie theater and he sent me thus voicemail. "

"Where are you taking me! "

"Victor do you want me to knock your lights out again? "

"Oliver you need to let me go. Do you think Mama Sykes would approve of this? "

"She's not going to know,  no one will because- is that a f.ucking phone?! "

"Give me the phone Vic! " the man shouted,  and I heard a loud whining noise.

There was a slapping sound followed by crying.

"F.uck you oli. "

The video ended,  I clicked his page and refreshed it to see he uploaded another one.

"I pieced together that the man responsible is Oliver Sykes,  and I'm going to find him,  b-but I need help.  I'm not trying to get my fan base to go on a wild goose chase,  I just want to know if you know him or his wearabouts please give me information."

He smiled and cracked his knuckles.

"It would be very appreciated. "
.
.
.

I was pulling on my boots when my phone rang.

I sighed before bendind down to answer it.

"Hello? "

"Dad! Oliver is Vic's ex boyfriend from freshman year. "

"Wait what?" I asked,  my head pounding.

"Oliver dated Vic when he was a freshman. Vic didn't really want to because Oliver was a senior and kind of a whore and it scared him,  but Oliver wouldn't leave him alone. He forced himself onto Vic at a party and they dated for two years. " my daughter said quickly causing me to shake my head.

"OK,  where does he live? " I asked and she hummed.

"He moved back to Sheffield England because of his brother being really sick when me and Vic were juniors and I haven't seen him since. " she said causing me to sigh.

"But his friends still live here. " she added peeking my interests.

"Alright,  I'm catching a ride home with mgk,  I'll be there in a jet. " I said causing her to groan.

"I know your upset but I'm still not supporting your terrible puns."

"You little f.ucker,  I love you. "

"I love you too dad,  see you soon. "

.
.
.
.
Kms