Leave a light on

Idk how to tell the parental unit that about me.
.
.
I woke up to pounding on the front door, which caused me to jump. Oliver grunted,rolling over towards the back of the couch.

The pounding continued causing him to groan.

"Vic go get the door." Oliver whispered and I sighed, standing up and stretching towards the ceiling, mewling before walking over to the door.

"Excuse me si- officer iero we have him!" The man shouted, grabbing me by my elbow and pulling me out into the hallway.

As soon as we were to the other side, four cops went inside the duplex apartment after a sleeping Oliver.

I looked up to see him staring at me with grumpy eyes.

"And I f.uckling thought you were finally coming around. I love you." He growled, trying to walk towards me but getting pulled back.

"Vic, why don't you come down to the station now, honey. We can call who ever reported you missing." I looked up at the tall, thin black haired man and nodded.

He smiled down at me and patted my back as he walked me down to the car.

About twenty minutes of complete silence later we arrived to the police station, and I was pulled into a booth.

"Now you can call Mr. Quinn, and right after we're going to need a report, okay?" He said softly and I nodded before picking up the phone.

The phone rang four times before it was picked up.

"Hello." He answered, his voice low..my heart pounced harder in my chest.

"Kellin." I whispered.

"Yes?"

"Kellin it's me!" I said louder this time, crying.

"Vic?"He asked slower

"Yes!"

"Oh my God, where are you!?" He yelled into the phone and I told him the police station on the west side.

He quickly hung up the phone and I put the receiver down.

"Would you like to tell me what happened, starting from six months ago?" He asked and I stared at the picture on the desk.

It was of him and of the other cop from the scene.

Detective iero.

"Well, he took me to his house at first. We moved around alot. I spent a lot of time in the basements, but lately he was letting me up in the houses."

"I see, and has he ever forced himself on you?" He asked staring at me, tilting his head to the side.

"Uh-m..." I trailed off and he reached across the table, taking my hand in his.

"I know it's hard sweetpea, but if you tell the truth to me, Oliver can be sent away for a long time. He won't be able to hurt you."

I nodded before continuing

"On uh- multiple occasions....like 3 times a week..." I whispered causing him to nod.

"Did he rape you?" He asked and I nodded slowly.

"How many times, sugar?" He asked, his pen scratching against the paper.

"About once or twice a week." I said, starting to cry.

He looked up at me and frowned.

"I'm so sorry."

I just shrugged before wiping my eyes on the corner of Oliver's drop dead sweater.

"Vic!"

"Vic!"

Kellin?! Copeland?!

I jumped to my feet and scanned the whole corner of the room.

"Kellin." I called before looking near the water fountain to see my best friend and my boyfriend being pushed towards the door by a few cops.

"Kellin!" I shouted before running towards him.

The only sound heard was the boots that were given to me by Detective Iero were slapping against the tile.

I flew towards him, throwing myself onto him.

He picked me up off of the ground in one sweep and up to his chest.

"Fu.ck, look what he's done to my baby, all skin and bone. " He said with a dry chuckle.

I looked into his green, bloodshot eyes before placing my hands on either side of his face and pulling him in for a kiss.

He gripped my waist tightly, pulling me impossibly closer to him.

His mouth tasted like a glass of fireball with a hint of mint.

The same mint taste that he always tasted of everytime we kissed and I never knew how.

I collapsed against him and began to cry again.

"Shh, baby boy. It's okay, we're going home."

.
.
Short and sweet.