He's old enough to be your dad.

I took a deep breath as we stepped onto my porch.

"It's okay baby." Kellin whispered to me softly and I just nodded.

I grabbed the doorhandle and pushed it open.

"Mike I thought you guys wer-" my mother stopped mid sentence, looking up at me.

"Vic where have you been?"

"I was at Kellin's." I replied causing her to raise her eyebrows.

"Who's Kellin?" She asked, placing her hand on her hip.

I rolled my eyes before doing the hand model gestures around his face.

She shook her head causing me to huff.

"What?!"

"He's old enough to be your f.ucking father Vic!" She spat and I just pushed past her, walking up the stairs.

Kellin quickly followed behind.

"Don't ignore me, this man is practically a pedophile!" She shouted causing me to turn around.

"Excuse me, I am going to be 19 in six months. I am an adult!" I shouted and her nostrils flared.

"If you're such an adult then leave!"

I grabbed Kellin's hand before running into my room and slamming the door behind me.

"Vi-" I cut him off, covering his mouth with my sweaty palm.

He just sighed before grabbing my wrist and lowering my hand.

"Darlin' you'll be okay. It'll all be okay." He he said softly before pulling into his chest.

His words rang threw my ears as I broke down.

'Darling you'll be okay.'

.
.
.
.
.
.
FIN

NO JK.

.
.
.
.
.

" Is this the last one?" Kellin asked, grunting as he pushed the tote into the trunk.

"Yeah." I mumbled quietly causing him to sigh before pulling me into his chest.

He hummed, placing his head on top of mine.

"Welcome home baby." He whispered, kissing my forehead before causing me to burst into tears.

He held me tightly, humming into my ear and swaying us back and forth on the porch.

"Oh my Darlin."

I pulled away, wiping my eyes onto the sleeves of his sweater.

.
.
.
.
.
.

"Does this mean you're my step dad?" Copeland chirped as she busted in the living room door causing me to jump.

Kellin just huffed, pulling me back into his chest.

"Hey Cope. How was your mom's?" He asked yawning into my ear, whiting us so I was laying on his chest.

She rolled her eyes at us before replying.

"It wasn't that bad, Darren had a friend over."

He hummed, messing with the ends of my hair.

"Did you guys do anything fun?"

"We went to the movies and st- okay dad I think you two being together is cool and kinda cute, but could you not do that in front of me." She begged covering her eyes, and he removed his mouth from my neck grunting.

"I never said anything those times I walked in on you and Justin."

She blushed and shook her head.

"Exactly." He muttered before weaving my hair in and out of his fingers.

"So gay." She muttered causing me to laugh.

"Hmm, I think I'm a flaming homo now." Kellin said as he started to braid my hair.

"Please don't f.uck when I'm here." She said causing his jaw to drop.

"Watch your mouth Copeland, and I guess you better not be home often 'cause I'm going to be riding that a.ss like a buck during mating season."

"Oh my god dad really!?' She shouted before running up the stairs.

"I love you!' He shouted.

"I love you too Mom, and dad!" She replied causing me to choke.

"I'm definitely dad." I said quickly causing him to chuckle.

"What goes where darlin?"

.
.
.
.
.

"So how far have you two gotten?" Tony asked and I sighed.

"A little farther than we should have."
He gasped causing me to chuckle.

"Vic you little whore, what if he finds out?"

"He's not going to find out.' I shot back quickly causing Tony to 'mhm' me.

"I'm going to make it official soon anyways." I muttered causing tony to laugh.

"That's a funny joke Vic. You're killing me."

"Tony suck a d.ick."

"I have, it was your brothers." He answered sassily causing me to choke.

"Wait what?!"

"Shi.t!' He exclaimed as I went to talk and I just rolled my eyes.

"Wh-"

"I got to go." He said quickly, cutting me off and hanging up.

I just sat on the bed awe struck.

.
.
.
.
.

"Kellin, I have to go visit my brother."

"Alright baby." He said softly as I leaned down to give him a kiss.

He looked up from his computer, his lips meeting mine.

I pulled away smiling before skipping out the front door and down to my car.

As soon as I moved in Kellin forced me to get my license, so I could take care of myself and cope when he was gone.

That's if he didn't take us on tour.

I took a deep breath as I pulled up the the curb of the coffee shop.

After fixing my hair, I flattened my dress, and hopped out of the car I headed straight towards the entrance.

I straight towards the back and sat down, and as if on que they pulled out the chair in front of me causing me to jump.

"Looking quite lovely Vic." He chirped, his accent causing me to gush, but I shook my head.

'No Vic get your sh.it together.' I thought to myself before looking up at him.

"Hi Oliver."

.
.
.
.

You fu.cking thought it was hime. Aye, ull tell you the story behind himetime and Vic but for now its gonna be this and yeah I'm this is short, sorry but I'm planning AND school so yeah.

Lyric ✌