I may never find another you.

Four months later.

"Dad, Justin told me to come up here and get you." I groaned and pulled the covers over my head causing her to sigh.

"Quinn get your saggy a.ss out of bed!" Nick yelled as he stomped over to my bed before picked me up covers and all.

"What the f.uck!" I shouted as he threw me over his shoulder, the blanket still wrapped around my body and head.

He quickly walked down the stairs and slammed me down onto the couch.

"We, are going out." He said sternly causing me to roll my eyes as I wrapped the blanket around my shoulders.

"Okay, you guys have fun." I said softly and he scoffed.

"No smart a.ss by we, I mean all of us including Copeland." He said as my daughter walked into the room.

"Copeland is what?" She asked as I laid down on the couch, pulling the blanket up to my nose before curling up on my side.

"You are going out with us tonight." He answered causing her to groan.

"No I'm not, Me and Justin were go-"

"Justin, just because she is finally 18 does not mean you get to tickle her fancy, both of you to the car now!" He yelled causing them both to scurry out the door like mice.

"Jack, you go out there and keep an eye on those to, I don't want no fornication in my car." As soon as he said that, he jumped up and clicked his heels, saluting him before walking out the front door.

"Gabe, can you help me get him up into the shower?" He sighed softly.

"Yeah." He replied in almost a whisper like tone before getting to his feet he pulled the blanket off of me causing me to grab the end, trying to fight him.

"Come on Kell, it hurts to see you like this." He whispered before I let go.

He gave me a soft smile before Nick patted his back.

He moved out of the way so Nick could help me off of the couch.

I tried to stand but I ended up stumbling.

He sighed and wrapped his arm around my waist, helping me walk up the stairs.

"That's what happens when you lay in bed for weeks at a time." He chimed softly and I just nodded.

He walked me into the bathroom, Gabe trailing behind.

"You start the bath, I'll help him get dressed without falling." Nick said to Gabe,  who nodded and walked around us.

Nick grabbed my waist as I took my shirt off slowly.

I was too weak to get it over my head, so he wrapped his arm around me before helping me take it the rest of the way off.

I pushed down my sweats and boxers before being escorted to the filling tub.

Nick helped me inside. As I sat down, I could feel the water bubbling up on to my thighs as it rose.

The slightly hot water caused my thighs to turn a pale pink.

The old scars on my legs began to contrast against the new color.

Pale silver lines scattered all over the top of the smooth flesh.

The water began to get closer and closer to my face.

"Kellin! " Gabe yelled before pulling me back so I was sitting up right in the tub.

" you can't be like this Kells. What happened to the strong, playful guy that I became friends with...the guy that raised a strong beautiful daughter....the guy Vic fell in love with? " He asked, turning off the water causing my eyes to tear up.

"He needs you Kellin, we all need you."

.
.
.
.
"Vic!" Oliver shouted into the room. I rolled my eyes as his heavy combat boot cladding feet stomped into the room.

He was s.hit shoveling drunk for the third night in a row, I began to shake because I knew what was coming. He's going to hit me again.

"Vic come here." He said softly, but I laid still, maybe if he thought I was asleep he would leave me alone.

He sighed before climbing into the bed beside me.

I flinched a bit as he wrapped his arm around my waist, but I don't really think he noticed.

"I'm s - sorry for yest-erday." He paused to burp before continuing.

"I'm don't like h-hitting y-you, I -I just th-thought that d-doing it w-would m - make y-you s-stay out of fear. My f-father did the same to my m-mum." He whispered before burping again.

"I-fu.ck Vic, I-I love y-you, b-but, you love K-Kelvin." He paused causing my eyes to water.

Kellin.

"I-I ju - just couldn't u - understand why you couldn't b-be happy W-with me l - like we used to be...I-I never meant to g-get abusive, I W-was just afraid o-of you leaving m-me. I-I'm nothing special." He whispered before laying his head in my neck.

"I love y-you."