XII

EARLY CHAPTER YAY
well early for me anyway lmao

It will be getting smutty soon, patience young ones

But don't get your hopes high
***

Pansy Parkinson.

In Draco's opinion the most utterly annoying and uninteresting person that Draco had met in his rather short life, not fully lived life.

And now she has become, if possibly more annoying.

Her hands lay rested on her tilted hips on top of her white shirt that hung untucked and crumpled.  A Few wisps of hair hung over her dark eyes. How different they were to Harry's brilliant green ones, and Harry's hair was so different to her stringy locks, his was thick and messy and wavy, perfect for running hands through...

"Are you even listening to me?" Pansy spat narrowing her dark eyes.

Draco swung his legs out of his bed, his blankets were unbelievably messy considering he didn't get a wink of sleep and lay thinking of Harry the whole night.

"No" Draco said sleepily, rubbing his eyes with two fist.

Pansy stamped her foot on the wooden ground like a toddler.  "Well you better start! Or how would you like me to tell a teacher about your late night wonders? Maybe I'll tell your parents!" She shrieked. Draco felt his ears hurt from the horrible sound of her high pitched voice. (A/N Am I letting my hate for her stand out too much? lmao)

"Have you been stalking me or something? Are you crazy?" He stared bewildered at her face. Goddamn, she did look crazy, with a mad smile on her thin lips, hair spreading madly across her head and a pale canvas like face that had splashes of red on her forehead and cheeks.

"No, I just saw you leave your dorm last night. And were by yourself so I knew you weren't working on the cabinet!"

Draco didn't say anything, she was definitely crazy.

"Are you going to tell me where you went or will Snape have to make you?"

"Why do you care, we're not in a relationship, you're not my mum!" Draco rubbed his eyes again trying to banish the overwhelming feeling of tiredness. "Hang on... WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING IN MY DORM? "

Pansy bit her lip with a guilty, embarrassed look on her lowered head. A flush ran up her face, starting from her neck to her hairline "I...um..."

She suddenly straightened up "None of that matters" She shot briskly "I need to know where you went, were you with that Beryl girl?" Pansy demanded.

Draco rolled off his bed and pushed past Pansy, nudging her a bit as he made his way to his closet. Draco just realised that his attire from last night still clung to his hot skin.

"Look you better leave now or I'm getting a teacher" Draco said more calmly than he felt as bent down and rummaged through his clothes.

"Tell me Draco!" She yelled shrilly "Tell me who you snuck out to see!"

Draco looked up at her as Pansy towered over him, she would have looked at home at an asylum.

"Go away now Pansy" His voice was soft but even someone as slow as Pansy couldn't mistake the overpowering anger mixed through his words.

Maybe Pansy was stupider than he thought as she continued to screech "Was it Bethzy? That Janny girl? Was she even a Slytherin?" She said as if it were the most offensive thing for him to hang out with someone not Slytherin.

If only she knew...

"Pansy" Draco sighed threateningly.

"Draco I am going to go to Snape right now if you don't - WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING!"