XIX

Wowie two updates in a day, you can thank me by voting and commenting ;))
(jks this is rly bad and short you shouldn't encourage this)

DRACO
{earlier}

Draco hung his head in his hands and willed himself not to cry. Another failed attempt at fixing the cabinet had left him feeling as hopeless as ever . The day that the dark lord wanted it done drew closer yet he was still so far from solving it.

Draco felt something fall out his pocket, it was a letter he had received earlier that morning from his father reading:

Draco

My apologies for not contacting you sooner, the work recently has been simply too much for me. And I presume that you have been studying hard too? Tell me how it is all going

Best wishes

The letter seemed innocent enough but it wasn't what his father really wanted to say. With the mail being searched beforehand Lucius had taught Draco a way of disguising a message so that it was not interpreted.

Draco flicked his wand over the parchment as the words began to wiggle around forming the real (and dreaded) message.

Draco

I have heard word from a trusted source that you were seen in the company of Potter . I have convinced them to not share this claim and I trust that this is part of a plan. But be warned boy, if you are forming some relationship with Potter, The Dark Lord will find out and he will not show mercy. He has eyes all over the place and you are lucky that the source came to me first, but your luck will run out and I strongly suggest that you concentrate on your task if you don't want The Dark Lord request your murder.

Lucius

Draco read the letter several times before it made sense.

Someone snitched on him and Harry.

His father has people watching him.

The Dark Lord probably has people watching him.

And if the Dark lord finds out about him and Harry- it would be the end of him.

It seemed that for the sake of being alive he could not go near Harry again.

That was when Draco began to cry.

***

ew