XVI

this is some rly bad smut, you should skip this chapter if you don't like reading it or don't like bad writing (the story will continue like normal next chapter)
((not but this is actually so bad i might delete it idk and it doesn't even have any penetration bc they are like 16 guys chill))

***
The peculiar feeling one experiences when they have the suspicion they are being watched by someone or something was exactly what Draco was feeling as he crept though the hall the particularly frosty night of boxing day.  He was not, as one would suspect, sneaking out to see Harry (they had already spent the day in each other's company) but merely going to try again to attempt at fixing the cabinet in the room of requirement, a task he had been regretfully neglecting. Most trips were made in the company of former friends, Crabbe and Goyle, although this night Draco had left his dorm alone. This was owing to the fact that Draco no longer wanted the presence Crabbe and Goyle, however much it had served to be useful, and because Crabbe and Goyle were not even at Hogwarts castle. So, as it would appear to the naked eye Draco was entirely alone as his journey to the room of requirement began to cease as the door entering it came into view, Draco's instincts however, begged to differ.

The corner of his mouth twitched as he heard the sound of a soft sneeze not far behind him. Draco instantly knew how it was, he had heard that voice all day.

Draco out stretched his arm clutching his wand approximately towards where the sound came from. 'Periculum' he muttered as red streaks shot out the tip of his wand. The red hurtled forward and it appeared to be close to making connection with the wall before it exploded into fireworks a mere meter away. A shriek, and Harry fell to the ground, his cloak lay alongside him as it had fallen of him in his little tumble.

"Harry! Fancy seeing you here." Draco smirked.

As if searching for something Harry ran his hands along the ground before picking up an old piece of parchment. "Sod off Malfoy," He grumbled as he regained his balance and stood up.

"Back to third name basis then?"

Harry simply shrugged and didn't respond to Draco's ever-growing smirk.

"Don't you think the cloaks a bit old? I've seen it at least a dozen times and I don't think you really entirely fit it anymore."

Draco advanced closer to Harry's figure as he remained silent, face a mix of guilt and foolishness. Draco knew that he should be at least a wee bit annoyed at Harry for following him, but he quite frankly didn't care.

"But why were you following me? Just to find out what I was up to?" Draco took another few steps forward causing Harry's breath to hitch slightly for he was so close Harry could feel Draco's hot breath against his lips.

"Perhaps there's another reason?" Draco asked as he pressed his mouth against Harry, pinning him between the wall and the attractive body in front of him. Harry wrapped his arms around Draco's waist as an attempt to deepen the kiss, but that was as Draco pulled away.  "I think Filch is roaming around, we can't get caught."

"It's fine. He's on the opposite side of the castle." Harry protested but still Draco pried his body of him.

Draco raised an eyebrow, "really? But still, we can't take any chances."

Harry nodded, "what about my dorm?"

"Or what about we save a walk and go in the room of requirement?"

Before Harry could say anything Draco was pulling him by his hand towards the room of requirement.

Harry and Draco couldn't help but laugh like the teenaged they were as the door to the room opened and revealed a large bed in the centre, clad in a dark red quilt and a pile of lacy pillows.