4

dan

"for two years?"

"you could go for the one year contract instead, it's your choice,"

"no! are you kidding me, two years is good!"

"wow you're desperate," the blue eyed man rolled his eyes slightly and i could feel my cheeks heat out of embarrassment. i just bite my lip in anxiousness, going through the contract once again, my eyes raking across the small font.

"how old are you?" his voice is deep, and weirdly sensual as i look up at him, pushing my hair away from my eyes.

"i'm twenty one," i mutter quietly and his lips turn up into a smirk, his bright eyes studying my face cautiously and i look away from him, letting myself absorb the almost incomprehensible words. i can't even believe this is happening, i am actually about to sign a music contract with an actual company, work with an actual producer and make actual original music.

"you look like a bottom," he distracts me from the paperwork again and i look at him with wide eyes, feeling my breath hitch in my throat.

"um, excuse me?"

"yep, definitely a bottom," a breathy laugh escapes his pink lips but i choose to ignore him, turning the crisp pages in my hands. my mom advised me to get a lawyer to check the proprietary statement of the contract, but i don't think i need it. the contract seems quite simple and is not like anything i haven't seen before, and i have done enough irrelevant research already to know if i'm being conned or not.

thanks to my anxiety.

my eyes skim across the pages one last time before i set them in the table in front of me, shifting slightly in my chair before looking up at the man. his radiant eyes are still fixed on my face, his teeth digging into his bottom lip as he casually twists a piece of dark hair around his finger.

"where do i sign?" my voice is slightly rushed, slightly frantic and he gives me a knowing look, before leaning forward, and grabbing a pen from the coaster. he hands me the object, tapping his finger against a few pages and i sloppily sign them with my shaky hands.

when i come across my last signature, i take a deep breath, pressing the tip of the pen to the paper for a few seconds, making some ink pool on the spot, before i retrieve it, quickly scrapping the tip harshly against the smooth paper, setting the pen down once it's done. i just stare at the document set in front of me, fiddling with my fingers nervously as i watch the man take it, flipping it a few times before offering me a lope-sided grin.

"hi, i'm your producer, your guide, your manager, and your sugar daddy," my eyes snap to his at the last statement and he offers me another smirk.

"phil lester," and then he shakes my hand.

--
dan is me
but phil is me too