13

((aRgh i accidentally wrote it in 3rd person pls don't mind im too lazy to change perspectives now))

"what the fuck are you doing?" dan screwed his face in disgust, reaching up and slapping the cigarette out of phil's mouth, barely hitting him in the process, and watched as phil jumped slightly, his eyes widening at the sudden action.

if there was something that triggered dan more than soggy chips, it was smoking.

"what the fuck am i doing?" phil was on the brink of yelling and his mouth parted once a stranger gruesomely stepped on the perfectly new joint. "you just slapped me!" phil looked like he was offended, as he shook his head, running a hand through his hair in frustration and walking ahead of dan.

the pavements were mildly crowded, even in this seemingly "reserved" area of london, and dan absolutely hating going outside alone, due to the lone fears of crowds itself, so phil just getting pissed and leaving him like that, was in no way something that he was tolerating.

"phil!" he raised his voice slightly, hoping that phil would hear him over the sounds of unstoppable and annoying businessmen barking into their phones, but to his luck, or lack of, phil didn't listen, or maybe he did and just decided it was better to avoid dan.

dan muttered a string of curses under his breath out of habit, and wrapped his arms around his waist to make him seem a bit smaller and more unnoticeable, but thanks to his annoyingly long height that every one was sparing a glance at him, or were forced to, one time or the other.

is phil actually that big of an asshole to leave him alone just because he wasted one of phil's cheap joints? fucking junkie.

dan is more irritated than he's ever been in his entire life as he crosses the pavement, and sees phil leaning against the fence carelessly, probably waiting for dan to catch up, and when he squints further he can see the cigarette dangling from phil's fingers.

so much for acting like friends. fucking bullshit.

dan pretended he didn't notice phil, which was kind of a lost cause because phil was wearing bright red and his pale skin was easily spottable. and of course as soon as he walked past phil, phil's hand was gripping his arm and pulling him back slightly, making dan lose his grip on his own waist.

"did you really not notice me or were you planning on ditching our little date?" phil didn't seem to be phased by his major dick move, and dan was honestly getting annoyed by it. first rebecca and then this? he had never had this much drama in his life and he wasn't going to allow any more.

"it's not a date," dan said pointedly, shaking off phil's grip. he hoped phil would get annoyed by the fact that dan only responded to one of his statements, but phil wasn't, instead he just swung his arm around dan's shoulders, and pulled him closer.

"please don't," dan shrugged, grabbing phil's arm and pulling it off of his shoulders. he was struggling to breathe. "not when you're doing that, atleast," dan walked a little further away, hoping the small amount of vegetation around the pavements will spare him some oxygen.

"stop being a prude," phil commented, rolling his eyes slightly and dan just glared at him.

"i have asthma," dan reasoned simply. "my grandad died of smoking so yeah, if asking you to stop attacking my lungs is considered being prude then to hell with it, call me it," dan wasn't surprised when phil almost stopped walking, quickly pressing the half consumed cigarette against one of the walls to stop it from burning, and a guilty expression overtook his otherwise sharp features.

phil jogged slightly to catch up with dan, contemplating silently whether to touch him in any way or not, before he decided against it, settling for a simple apology.

"sorry about your grandad," phil said awkwardly and dan just rolled his eyes, wrapping his arms around his waist again. he already hated the idea of spending the rest of his day with phil and they've had lunch anyway, so it's not like it would be rude on dan's part to leave now.

"and sorry for behaving like a dick earlier, i had no idea you were asthmatic," phil scrambled for proper words and dan just shrugged carelessly, not wanting to open his mouth to speak to phil anymore.

maybe it was the fact what happened all day long or the fact that he was quite socially inept and staying with people for more than six hours exhausted him, but he was tired right now, and he wanted nothing more than to curl in his bed and sleep.

"i want to go home," dan spoke after a few minutes and didn't look at phil to watch his scrunched eyebrows in response.

"already?" phil's voice was laced both with surprise and disappointment.

"yeah," dan replied. he was feeling sluggish but he couldn't help but turn into a closed off bitch when he was tired.

"okay, go home then," phil shrugged his shoulders and dan just glared at him again. was he not even going to offer a ride?

"you are such a fucking dick, it's been like what? less than a week since i've been working with you and you're already on my—" dan began, his voice raising out of frustration but he was cut off when phil began laughing, covering his mouth to contain the sound.

"oh my god, are you on your period or something? i was just kidding babe, of course i'll drive you home like a good boyfriend," phil stepped close to dan, wrapping his arm around his waist to pull him closer and dan let him, leaning into the touch slightly.

"you're not my boyfriend," dan replied weakly, earning only a complacent eyeroll from phil in return.

honestly, it wouldn't be a surprise if dan suddenly had a blood leaking vagina, because he was surely sulking like a woman on her period.

"hey dan," phil tugged slightly at dan's waist and dan groaned, tilting his head to look at phil.

"what?" he mumbled uninterestedly, and then phil pointed to the giant candy store.

"want me to buy you some chocolates as well?" he teased and dan just groaned in annoyance, punching phil's chest lightly and he just laughed in response.

"come on, i wouldn't mind," phil pushed, leaning down slightly so his lips were brushing against the shell of dan's ear. "i did say i was your sugar daddy, can't expect it to come without my baby whining about something can it?"

and dan have sworn his cheeks were almost as red as phil's shirt, if not more.

--
wattpad deleted two of my drafts for this story i was planning on a double update but