5

dan

it's been twenty minutes since we have been talking, and all the doubts i had have evaporated, leaving behind a slight excitement and a strong adrenaline rush. i think he might be slightly annoyed by the amount of questions i asked out of insecurity and paranoia but i don't regret any of it. at least i can sleep in peace tonight.

he is an okay guy when you talk to him, leaving out the fact that he passes a lot of sexual comments and is a bit cocky, but he doesn't seem to be bad to work with.

he seems serious about music, his eyebrows drawn together in concentration as he explains me some of the rules. he looks okay too, i mean, he has dark hair fawning over his forehead and his eyes are the brightest and bluest eyes i have seen so far, and his skin looks soft to touch.

he only ruins that beauty when he opens his mouth.

"i want you to understand one thing," phil rests his elbows on the table and leans forward, snapping me out of my thoughts and i look back at him, my eyes meeting his vibrant ones. i hum in response and he runs a hand through his hair.

"you will have to work for it, i will not come after you alright? you have to listen to me, follow what i say if you want to be successful, and whenever you have a music idea, a song idea, anything, you just write it down and then call me. talk to me about it so we can make it work," he pauses to take a breath but then continues speaking.

"i am very serious about work and lazy attitude will not be handled, get it?" he raises his eyebrows at me and i nod, gulping slightly.

"good. we can work alternative days or we can work on weekdays and you can have the weekend off to yourself, it's your call," he rests back in his chair and keeps his gaze fixed on my face.

"i-i'm fine with weekdays i guess?" i answer reluctantly and he shrugs.

"cool with me, just know that you have to be regular. you need to work a lot, don't think just because you got selected you were very good," he rolls his eyes and pulls out his phone from his pocket, carelessly swiping through his screen. my cheeks heat out of embarrassment at his statement but i don't let his words get to me, fiddling my fingers slightly.

"so," i interrupt his scrolling and he looks at me through his hair. "what am i supposed to do now?" i ask and he seems to think about it before he smirks.

"why don't you give me a blowjob?" he asks casually and i can feel my cheeks flush, colour draining from my face. what the hell is his problem?

"stop talking to me like that," i mutter quietly, looking away from his captivating eyes and i hear him snicker.

"why? does it make you horny?" he asks and just like that, i break into a coughing fit.

--
oK SO I REPUBLISHED IT