Chapter 1

Blake pov

As I was wiping the tables, and getting ready to close the cafe, I heard the jingle of the door, I looked back at the direction of the door and smiled, "Sorry but we're closed."

"Cardin." My smile then turned to a frown, he laughed, his buddies were heading towards the kitchen and start grabbing food, I tried to stop them but Cardin got in my way.

"Where do think you're going, Cat." He says, stepping towards me, I step back. " You still owe me money." He roughly grabbed my chin towards him. "You better get my money or there will be consequences." He smirked at his friends and they all left the cafe.

I sighed frustratingly as I cleaned up the cafe, after I was satisfied I locked the doors and started to walk home, once I got home and noticed my cat, Noire's food bowl was empty.

I picked up the bowl and started to walk to my kitchen. I then started pouring some Meow Mix into the bowl and got out into the backyard. I start to shake the bowl, "Noire!" I shook the bowl again, "Hmmmm....?" I stop shaking the bowl and noticed a shadowy figure on the ground.

I stared at the figure, which looked like body. I slowly start to head back into my house, without turning around, keeping my eyes of the body. I see the body shift and stands quickly. I then felt arms wrap around my waist, "Shhh... just let me drink your bl-" Before she could finish, I immediately elbowed her gut and quickly kick her but she grabs my foot before I could.

She pushes me on the floor, "Well are you a feisty little kitty." She smirked. "Ah... I think you made me open my wound." She winced. I looked down at her stomach and saw blood soaking up in her shirt.

I pushed her off. "Sorry, I guess you don't know me, my name is Yang Xiao Long." She said and grinned, I then saw her fangs, sharp and gleaming in the moonlight.

I took in a sharp breath. "You're a vampire?"

~~~~~~~~
Yang POV

"You're a vampire?" She said, obviously shocked.

I nodded slightly. "Well not exactly....."I paused." I'm only half-vampire." I looked down at my wound. "I really need this wound to be stitched." She looked a bit hesitant. "Please?" She nits her lip and nods, she nudges me to follow her inside, I do.

She then walks away as soon as I sit in the living room's couch, being careful not to stain her black leathery couch. I see her come back into the room with a first-aid box in her hand. She makes me hold my shirt up while she cleaned and stitched my wound.

She places the first aid on the coffee table, and the room has fills with an awkward silence, I break it, "Sooo what's your name?" I looked at her, eyeing her face. Her amber eyes perfectly complemented her raven hair, perfectly sculpting her face. Her pink soft cheeks and her cute fluffy cat ears made her even cuter, I looked at her lips full and pink, I shifted in my seat uncomfortably.

She looked down and twiddled with her fingers."I'm Blake Belladonna." She says softly, finally looking up at me, slightly smiling. I returned the smile. "Well Blake,I owe you a favor," I pretend to be thinking."Hmmm....how about a date?"

Her eyes widened slightly, she frowned slightly. "....how did you get hurt anyway?" She ignored my question, I twitched.

I sigh internally and reply. "Well, do you know the WhiteRose club?" She nods. "They usually host fights. I decided to fight and the guy I defeated, wasn't happy to lose so he followed me until I was far from people and he stabbed me." I pushed my hair back behind my ear.