epilogue

Anonymous Pov

I was driving down the road I had reports of missing people near the surrounding of the end of town. I sighed unfortunately I was stuck with patrolling the lake for any disturbance.

But I'm somewhat thankful  I heard the schnee family  had gotten involved in the missing personal although their was no point as the people were gone for more that a week around these parts.
I stop the car on the side of the road I take a flashlight and sling the rifle on my back in case of an emergency. I zip up my coat it is a chilly night.

I turn on the flash light and walk on the trail allowing the flash light to guide me to one of the larger lakes. I smile as the moon perfect reflects against the soft ripples of the water. I walk around the lake in keep my eye up to the star sighing at the beauty of the sky.

"Shit!Oh god what the hell?!" I fell on top of something I screamed loudly as I scrambled backwards I grabbed my radio and called headquarters "This is Officer Marine !! Officer Reeds I need an ambulance immediately at lavenders lake I found two body..." I got up " Okay, officer Marine we are send back up and ambulance to your location.  and looked at them I grabbed my phone and search for the photo of the two missing girls Oh my god....sir it's the girl....they are dead!" I felt my eyes prickle with tears as I realized the way the position their face show nothing but happiness and ...peace as the hold each other close.

I would forever be change by the sight of the two couple true love.

~ The End