Chapter 12

Blake pov

I ran as far as I could from the vampire. My head was pounding memories starting to rush through I scream in pain. I start to fall down "make it stop!" I screamed out as I clutched my head then darkness. The last thing I saw was red and white rushing toward me.

~O~

Voices? There are voices "...... She fell pretty hard....what is her name?" a younger voice asked to someone "Just what happen to her to cause her to cash like that.It would definitely wont be the festival since I didn't smell sweets. My head still hurts although not as much as it did before

" W-Water.." I slowly open my eyes but, squinted at the bright light as my eyes slowly adjust to my surroundings. Someone tap my arm " here you go drink up. " I grabbed the glass of water and placed it towards my dry lips. " Whoa don't drink too fast." I placed the empty glass to my lap and look toward the figures " Thank you but, who are you two? If you don't mind me asking." the girl in red giggled and moved closer towards me.

" I'm Ruby Rose and this is my wife Weiss. " Ruby pulled the white hair girl in for a kiss but, was met with a swat to the face "Ow!Weiss why!" I giggled at their little argument. " Excuse me but, do you know how you got hurt or injured?" I shook my head 'no' I looked down at my laps my hand intertwined with each other " I'm sorry I just remember being hit by a monster then memories of that monster......and loving it.......ach!" I try to remember more that vampire eyes....no those eyes are not of a beast.

I felt someone rub my back looking up I see Weiss sitting next to me " So it seems that it something triggered your memories your real memories.Would you like to know more about who you are? I have brought photos of your real self." she start with giving me a photo of a cafe.... I felt a tug in my head as if I been there I smelt faint coffee and sweets.

" It looks familiar but, I still don't remember." I tilted my head in question ruby got up and showed me a other photo it was me and the vampire. She had her arm wrapped around my shoulder I looked happy with her the vampire seemed to be the one taking the photo . I feel that warmth in my body and also a tug in my heart.

I clenched my head as I started to see flashes of memories as Weiss began talking "Do remember her. She saved you from the man named Cardin." I remember everything now I busted into tears "YANG!" I try to get off the bed but, ended on the floor. " I have to find her. Yang!!" I cry out ruby tries to help me " I have to go to her! I need to go to her I said horrible things to her!" ruby held me tighter " Please let me go find her...please.." I sobbed in ruby shoulder as she held me tighter rubbing my back as I continue to crying before I fell asleep once more.

~O~

I had awoken again I felt a tug at my heart I got up slowly looking around I found that Ruby and Weiss was asleep. I giggled softly as ruby laid on Weiss shoulder drooling a bit. I found some clothing and sneak out through the window. Once my feet landed softly to the grass I ran to where my heart had called me too. All I could think about was "Yang" I whispered her name as I felt like I was drowning I quicken my paces. I saw something go in the lake.

" Yang!" I tried to scream but, it came out as nothing. 'No, please.' I ran into the lake and dove down 'Yang,Please don't do this to me.I'm sorry please don't leave me....." I tried reaching for her as I swim faster. "I got you." I held her body "blugrh!" I felt water enter my lungs the searing pain as I try to get to the surface 'So close....' black dot filled my vision I hold yang close as I closed my eyes letting the darkness take me. " I love you yang...."