Chapter 10

Yang pov

It was starting to get dark so I change into the dress and placed the mask on my face my dad smiled "have fun kid." He gave me some money for food and for rides if want to that is. He pats my back and says goodbye I chuckled and head out. I finally arrive there was so many people here they all wore masks and tradition outfits.

I started to walk around looking at all the food vendors. I decide to go play some game that they set up for older kids. I saw that they place a horror walk through I could hear the screaming inside. I kept walking I'll probably go in when the line lessens.

I came to halt when I saw a tractor come in with carts behind it. I walk over maybe a little clam ride would be interesting "Awww but come on. Can't ya make it free just the three of us." I look over and see a group and a person with a monkey mask, his blonde hair was familiar.

"Sorry kid if ya an't got for people then ya not getting on for free." I kept watching sigh I stride over "Hey, I'm with them. " the old man looks at me "See now we have four. Can you let get on for free. The old man grumble and let us on one of the carts.

We sat on the bales of hay I sat across the blue haired boy and blonde guy. I looked at the blue hair's mask it was a fox and next to me was a girl she had a cat mask her scent was familiar but it was mix with the two boys scent so it was hard to tell plus she had cat ears.....wait could this be.....no it can't it must be someone else.

"Soooo thanks for help us.My names Sun this is my boyfriend Neptune and that next to you is Arryn." I looked at the girl she gave a smile wave I frown behind my mask 'It is not her.' I look back at sun.

"My name's yang....So what exactly is this ride suppose to be." I looked at Arryn she was staring at me I tilted my head her mask shadowed her eyes I did not know I was leaning toward her until a loud cough interrupted us I turn away and I'm glad this mask was here because I was deeply red.

"Well I guess you have to wait and see." Sun smiled as the tractor drove into the forest, I frown not liking the responds I had gotten.

At first the jump-scares was lacking in the beginning I didn't notice that Arryn was holding onto my arm until she jump on my lap and pushed her head in the crook of my neck. I bite my lip trying hard not to moan her breath was on my neck .

She was shiver and crying "Sun I think its best if we take her off the ride...." Neptune whisper to sun in which I heard with my enhanced hearing. " I can take her off so that you guys can keep riding.....if ya want?" They both looked at each other and nod in agreement.

Arryn Pov

I did not like the ride the people that jump out cause some of the nightmares to pop up.I awoken to a familiar smell.That women that was next to me her scent was the same as the person in my dreams.

I was laying on a bench I sit up and look around I was back at the festival "Oh you're awake I went to get us drinks..." she had her mask off to the side I nodded and took my mask off placing it next to me. I jumped when she drops the drinks to the floor.

"Miss?Is there something wrong?" I tilted my head she had tears in her eyes she falls to her knees I quickly go to her she brought me into a hug she cries into my chest. She kept whispering a name "Blake.Blake.My fair lady Blakey."

A/n: just wanted to post this as I drew this a few weeks ago, so hope ya like it

A/n: just wanted to post this as I drew this a few weeks ago, so hope ya like it. ~Asher