Chapter 6

Yang pov

What exactly is your deal with Cardin Winchester?" I asked she had gulp now I was concerned about the deal they set.

"Yang it was when I didn't have a choice things were hard for my kind and my choices were limited so I had to make a deal with him.." she sighed deeply and shivered

"I was with a man named Adam he was a beast he would do awful things to me. So when Cardin offer to take him away from him I took it." She was crying

"But what he didn't say was that I would own him money." Blake looked down I hug her rubbing her back "Blake." I whispered she sniffles and continued to speak

"Cardin got me the cafe but it was never plan to be like that he wanted it to be a base to hold all smuggled goods. I didn't allow it so I plead to him not to he then came up with an other offer. To pay him 300,000,000 ruos,so I began paying him in small amounts. But he saw my progress and sent people to stop me from paying him off."

I got angry "That bastard is going to die." Blake flick my forehead "Don't. I don't' want you to get hurt." I sighed and nuzzle her neck and inhale her scent I growled carried her up on the bed.

Blake Pov

She rushed to our room and placed me on the bed " Ill be back kitten just sleep." she kissed me and disappeared. I yawned and closed my eyes and sleep.

I had awoken a few hours later to warm arms wrapping around my waist I scrunched up my nose at the scent it smell different from her lavender smell. I looked up and see him I tried to scream but he cover my mouth and I was knock out.
_______

"WAKE UP!" I screamed quickly open my eyes I saw the knife in my leg I looked at my surroundings I must be in a basement.

"Look at us bitch!" I screamed when they placed a other knife through my hand.

I clenched my teeth and hold back the tears "Hello Cat!" I hissed at him  "Cardin." I hissed he just laughed at me.

"Now now now let not get feisty here." He roughly grab my chin."You will obey me like good animal you are." He smiled and turned around

"You remember him right?" I tried to move out of my chair "No! No! No! " I screamed loudly as I saw him "A-Adam?!" He grinned and stab my stomach my vision blurred  and I black out.

Yang pov

I smiled at everything I left early to get everything ready for Blake. Today is going to ask her to be my mate. I smiled  and went back to our room "Blake?" I frowned when I scented something revolting a smell of a bull. I growled and lifted up the blanket I saw that it was empty. There laid an envelope  once I had open it read that she was being kept by Cardin although it does not explain the other disgusting scent.

"They mess with the wrong person. I will bring you back my lady." I smiled

_______

Very sorry if I have not updated anything as I am writing a story and hoping to get it finish so that it will be publish. Also I have school to do so I most likely to be slow on updating so sorry about that well enough about that I hope you like this chapter until next time. Hope you guys have a wonderful day.