Chapter 8

Blake pov

I laid here surrounded by darkness I couldn't move my body 'Why can't I move?Where am I?' I blinked a couple of times "Shhh it's alright just go back to sleep it will be over soon." The voice sounded familiar

"BLAKE!" I couldn't keep my eyes open that voice why does that voice sound so familiar "BLAKE!!" I closed my eyes and slept once more the yelling stops.

------

I open my eyes I cover my mouth and spat out blood on to the floor. I had woken up here,I get up almost falling over I slowly walk forward not really know where I am going.

I am starting to forget." Hey,you alright?" I looked to my left and saw tow men one was blonde and the other was blue "Please help." I said running to them I cried in the blonde man chest.

Hey, it okay you are going to be okay." he picked me up "Neptune get the car." the man pick me up and was rubbing my arm with his thumb. " Shhh it going to be aright."

___

I held blanket close to my body "Are you okay now?" I nod and reach for the tea that they had gave me. "My name is sun and that is neptune.You are in the village of patch." he rubbed his neck.

"If you don't mind but what exactly happen to you?" I tried to remember what happen where I was from.I whimpered as my head start to hurt "I don't know.I can't remember." Sun sat next to and rubbed my back

"Do you at least know your name?" I tried to remember but,I couldn't remember my own name. I shook my head "Oh well for now we help you to remember.....But what do you want to be called for now?" I thought for a second arryn had pop up into my mind

"Arryn call me Arryn." I smiled sun stood up and reach out to shake my hand I shook it." Well arryn I help you get your memories back don't worry.

"Well we should rest tomorrow we can look around the village to see if anyone recognizes you?" I smiled and nod,he had shown me too "Thank you sun,good night." I waved him and closed the door that night I slept but I felt that I was missing something....something warm.

_______________

I waited for sun to wake neptune up as sun had said he was hard to wake up.I looked outside it was raining . "Sorry about that arrryn seems that neptune not will to go." I tilted my head "He is scared of water."

I made an 'O' with my mouth and I decide not to question it,we started at the markets in the center of the village. We had ask mostly everyone but no one knew who I was...

"Hey,arryn there is one house that out of here.He may be able to know who you are but it going to take while to get there so you up to it?" I nod sun smiles and walks to a building it was a horse stable.

"It would be faster if we road horse there." he said as he brought out to horses one was a brown with white patches on it's face and it's back the other was more of blackish gray color with a white patch on it's chest.

"Come on let's hurry before sundown." He got on the brown horse and I got on my horse and we rode down the dirt road. 'Hopefully this man can help me find out who I am."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yang Pov

"Ruby,did you steal from the cookie jar again!" I chuckled as look to my right where ruby held the empty jar.

"You told me she said it was okay." smirking I got up and weiss walk passed me with a pissed off face laughed.

When I heard ruby scream and jumps in my arms "Yang help me!" I smiled "Sorry sis.I rather not freeze to death.She all yours weiss." I threw ruby to weiss they both blushed.

I walked away to my room "Blake.....where are you." I whispered the tear started to come "Yang?" I turned around and saw weiss "Yang come sit."

she sat on my bed she patted my bed I sat next to her I forgotten she was tiny compare to me.

" Ruby and I were able to find a few locations on where she may be." she gave me the papers on where she might be.

The first place was village called Power and that place was really weird and I don't want to go back to that place bunch of drunks.

I had been traveling so much I decide to head back and rest "Hey, yang how the search go." ruby was on the couch playing a game.

"I still have nothing I still can't find her." I was frustrated I ran my fingers through my hair

"I'm going to bed,night ruby." she waved goodnight I walk upstairs and fell on my bed tried from driving everywhere.

-------

I had awoken to ringing noise I tried to cover the noise with my pillow "RUBY THE PHONE!" I yelled out I growled when the ringing continued.

I got up and went downstairs I grabbed the phone "Hello?" I growled I heard a chuckle.

"Well hello to you too kid." I smiled and laughed " Hey, dad you know I'm not a morning person." I heard him laughed "Yep,how ya been." I sighed

" I been alright.Hey dad can I stay with you.I really need to get out of the city." I ran fingers through my mess hair

"Of course you can kiddo I been getting worried you forgot about your old man." we both laughed

"I'll com in tomorrow morning." I replied "I still have your room set up-Oh yang sorry but I gotta go I have guests here."we both said goodbye and I hung up.

I decide to watch tv on the couch "We are home finally no more boring meeting." I turn see ruby on the floor " So that where you guys were.Oh and dad called." ruby up and runs in front of me" What did he say."

"Well not much I did ask if I can move with him,not that you guys were bad or anything I just want to get out of the city and get some real fresh air." ruby nods and hugs me

"Well when you leave." I hugged ruby and looked at weiss and answer her question

"I'm leaving tomorrow." ruby stepped back "Well say hi for me to dad and zwei." I raised an eyebrow and looked at her.

"Ruby,she hasn't even left yet.So lets all go out to eat." I smiled we all went out to a restaurant once we finished eating.

I had told weiss and ruby to go home with out me. I had to the cafe I still had the keys I sat in one of the booths.

"Blake.....I love you." I got up and closed the door and left,Tomorrow I head back to my home in patch.

It was a long travel my plane was a late arriving to patch when I arrived it was already dark and I could travel to dads's house.

So I stay in a hotel and called dad to tell him he said he will come and get me and bring my horse along so that don't have to ride on his horse. I like it here not a lot of people used cars mostly horses or carts.

I slept and woke up in the morning I stretched out my body I quickly head out I looked around saw dad.

"Hey kiddo.Here she is." I smiled I look at my horse her name was Ember Celica.She was feisty she wouldn't let anyone ride her I finally did.

I was stubborn every time she kicked me off I would get back. I guess she like that one day she didn't buck me off now she only lets me ride her. "hey,girl how you doing." she bumps my head with her muzzle.

I get on her "Come on time to go home race you there." he rode off laughing "Come on girl we can't let that old man beat us." we ran after them.'It good to be home.....'

\.^.^/

hello everyone asher here so I finally start vacation tomorrow.But please don't expect that I am gong to quickly post chapter I like to take my time.I do have a couple of lemons that are in the process of being done.

Thank you guys for everything I really enjoy writing and this story it has yet to finish.And happy holidays guys.