Chapter 11

^a little bit of smut is in here.^

Yang pov

" Sorry,  I don't know who you are referring to?"  she looked confused I couldn't understand why " Blake, it's me yang.... you help me out when I was injured...do you not remember?" I tried not to let my voice show how hurt I was. " I'm sorry but, I don't remember..."  I growled " try to remember." I gripped her shoulders and kissed her roughly " Eep! No! Let me go!" she screamed in pain and pushed me to the ground I froze on the ground her shoulder were bleeding. I didn't realized that my claws had dug into her skin " Blake? I didn't mean too." I said in a whisper I reach out to her she whimpers and moves back. I pull back my hand back.

 "Stay away from me. Y-Y-You damn vampire!" she yelled and ran away. I did not go after her " What have I done..." I fall to the ground and punched it, it made a small dent. I walked towards my house my mind filled with sadness and anger I had cause her to run and not only that she does not remember me.

I gritted my teeth and saw a bar " Might as well down myself." I muttered I entered and ignored the stares I chuckled to myself my eyes were still red. I sat myself in a booth soon a waitress came. " Yang, I would have thought you would have been at the festival." I looked up and smirked " I needed to get out there for personal reasons. Can you give me something strong." I asked cinder she smiles that somehow gave me shivers but not a lustful shiver no this was  something else something more.

She couldn't figure it out she decide to ignore it as cinder went to get her drink. She  couldn't help but, watch as cinder swings her hips yang looked away when she came back with a bottle. " Heard vampire need to have Wolf-bane mix into their drinks in order to actually to get drunk. I never knew that." she smiled as she pour it into a glass. I grabbed it putting the glass near my mouth. I could smell the alcohol I downed the drink, Cinder kept pour as I kept drinking until I was drunk.

I felt like I was experiencing an out of body as cinder lead me to a room, she pushed me to the bed she leaned down and kissed me I growled as grabbed her butt dragging her closer. She moans and grinds against me as I kiss her neck  then dragging my tongue against her neck causing her to shiver.  "Yang~!" I growled as I push her down on the bed I ripped her clothes off I grabbed her legs placing them on shoulder, I kissed her inner thigh giving a nip with my fangs which gave me a low moan from the orange eyed woman.  I smiled when her heat was already wet. I teased her by licking outside of the folds my thumb playing with her clit.

" Yang!" she whimpers at my teasing I grinned my eyes glow and move to whisper into her ear  I nip at her ear " Beg for it darling." yang smiled and went down on cinder she kissed her soaked entranced. without warning yang thrusts her tongue inside cinder's pussy cinder grips the bed sheets. As yang swirls her tongue she taste the cum and feel cinders walls around her tongue. Yang growled.

 "F-Fuck! Oh God!" yang's growls made a vibration in cinder's pussy it caused her moan loudly as cinder started to grind against yang wanting her to make her orgasm. Yang pushed a finger in cinder pussy and started to pump her as she kissed cinder allowing her to taste her own cum. 

 Yang added another finger and moved downed to cinder breast which were perked up, yang carefully put one of the nipple in her mouth and the other in her unused hand and tease the nipple. Cinder was a moaning mess as yang's finger continued to pump in and out of her. She could feel her orgasm come she arched her back as she scream yang's name as she came on her fingers. 

Cinder felt so light and tired she looked over to yang she licked her cinder's cum off of her fingers,   I looked back at her " Go to sleep cinder." Cinder smiles as she let sleep take her. The alcohol had already wore off I got up and ran out into the forest I kept running until I stopped upon a lake. I walk towards it  and into the water I looked up to the sky and sighed as I closed my eyes as I let the water engulf me.

__________________________