Chapter 9

Yang pov

I was shopping for materials for my father I was picking up fabrics "Are you ready for the festival?" I look up to a beautiful lady

"Oh a festival? Which one?" The lady giggles "Well it meant for those that wish to find love and their soul. The everlasting festival..I'm cinder by the way."  I shook her hand.

"I'm yang, I forgot about the festivals that this place did." cinder smiled.

"You live around here yang?" we started walking around " I live out of the village in the forest." she had nodded

" Really that must be lovely. I live within the village, so are you going to the festival?" I smiled and shook my head no.

"Nah, I have to help my dad with the house. I should be getting home now it was nice meeting you cinder."

I quickly left and head the way back home I push through the crowd I stop "Blake?! " I didn't know for sure they were face away from me moving away.

I pushed and shoved my way I so close to reaching her. Someone had shoved me down I groaned "Shit sorry!" I looked up to a blonde hair boy with a monkey tail I get up quickly "She gone..."

"Uh...who's gone.Did you hit your head when you fell?" I looked back at the boy "Its nothing....sorry I need to go." I kept thinking about her I finally arrived .

" Heya kid, Did you get everything." I left the bags on the table and started heading up stairs.  "I'll call you when the food is done." I fall on my bed thinking I groaned

"That couldn't possibly be her....but..." I covered my eyes with my arm I said I wouldn't give up and i won't...

I laid on my side "Ouch!" I stand up quickly something had poked my side it was a piece of paper .

I open it up there was a phone number who I assume is cinder's number "Yang! Food is ready!" I placed the phone number down and walk downstairs.

Black pov

I tossed and turned in my bed I kept having a dream about a yellow beauty her face was blurred why I see her or this person but when I near her I feel that I need her "Hey! Arryn, Neptune got food." I get up and walk downstairs I laughed when I saw sun teasing Neptune.

Sun looks at me  "Arryn,come on!Lets eat,I'm starving!" Sun runs to the dining room I walk with Neptune we find sun with most of the food on his plate.

" Sun! I said not to eat all of the food." I laughed as Neptune took most the food from sun's plate to mine and his sun was pouting "Aww but I'm a growing boy I needed my big meals to grow."

 I sat down on the table we then started chatting and eating our food " Oh, Arryn our village is doing a festival tomorrow and I was wondering if you are going to accompany us?" I had tilted my head in confusing I had heard about it when sun gave me an errand to tai house but I didn't know what it was about.

 " What is it?" sun smiles "well it is to respect our love ones and to find love. That actually how I met this goofball here " Sun started making smooches to Neptune "Eww, Sun stop that you food all over your face." I giggled Neptune pushed sun's face away "Arryn, I have something to show you. Come."

"During the festival it is necessary  to wear a mask and sun had gotten a mask for you since you are a cat faunas he thought it was necessary to get a cat mask for you." Neptune lead me to their room he took out a black cat mask with golden markings and then he took out a beautiful black dress that fade to purple at the bottom.

 "Oh my god its beautiful." tears blurred my vision I hugged Neptune "Thank you...Thank you so much for everything." Neptune hugged back and kissed the top of my head.

 " Arryn it's aright no need to thank us...well we should head to bed after all tomorrow is going to be awfully busy." we both let go I wiped the wetness off my face and walk over to my room.

I closed the door and plopped down on my bed 'I keep having memories of her....I can't see her face yet I can feel her warmth. ' I grabbed my pillow and held it close I remember the person holding me I felt safe some how the scent of coconut and lavender had flooded my senses I smiled and fall into a deep slumber. 

Yang pov

I screamed as I fell on the floor my dad had just flip the bed cushion over "Finally you're awake. Took me forever to just get you up. Come on today is the festival and I don't want you moping around." he chuckles as he left my room.

 "Ugh I don't want to go to the stupid festival. " I laid on the floor trying to go back to sleep but I couldn't I open my eyes back up I was wide awake.

  I got up grab some clothes and showered I changed quickly once I had dried I headed downstairs where my dad was at the door waving goodbye to someone "Who were you waving at." my dad smiles an closes the door.

 " Oh it was arryn,she came by to drop off somethings. She going to the festival maybe you can go with her maybe fancy her into a date." I rolled my eyes and shrugged I walk to the kitchen and grabbed an apple to munch on not that I needed it.

I saw two packages with my dad's name on it "Hey, dad what are theses packages for?" my dad came into the kitchen "Oh, those are for the festival well... for you." I groaned "Dad I told you I'm not going to the festival." I dad rolled his eyes and crossed his arms

"And I told you that you are going." I growled and bared my fangs "I'm not go-OW!" he hit in the head "Don't you bare your fangs at me missy....I don't like seeing you like this. Please go out and have some fun." he smiles "For your old man please."

I sighed and grinned "I'll go." dad laughs and slaps my back "Great, I need to do something at the village can you manage by yourself with the house." he looked at me "Dad, I only burnt the kitchen last time I promise not to cook anything." I chuckled he nods and heads off "See ya later yang." he kissed my head and left.

"What to do now.."

______

whooooooooooo  would this count as a long chapter? meh I don't know

I really happy to post a chapter its been too long sorry for the wait I don't have much to say here so until the next chapter everyone

~Asher