Chapter 4

Yang POV

I looked at the spot where Blake slept. I remember how my face nuzzled into her neck, her soft hair against my face, her skin was so soft and beautiful.

I was breathing in her remaining scent. It was only thing that made me relax a bit from Blake and the boy's date.

I growl at the thought. She had told me before leaving me alone in the house that she won't allow me to cuddle her, plus she limited my snacks.... I need my snacks.

I pouted a bit and got up and stretched.I walk around the house looking at photos and books. I found myself at the front door.

" I'm so bored." I walk outside and started walking to the cafe. I saw that the windows were fix but the inside was a mess. I walk to the back and went through the back of course I had keys too.

I rolled up my sleeves and started working I started sweeping the floor. I then mopped after many cuts and scraps from the glass I smiled as I looked at the now clean cafe.

I pop my back and start to head back home.....

"Home." I whispered I haven't been home for a while my Li sis must be worried I kept walk to Blake house.

I walk in I took off my shirt leaving me in my sport bra.I heard noise up stairs I slowly went up and see Blake and Sol on the bed.

I growled 'She ours not his!' Shook my head I felt a blood lust starting to build I run out I black out.

Blake pov

I stopped sun "Wait I'm sorry." He stops and he stares at me "What? What wrong?" he got off of me " I-I...Sol sorry I like you but I-I don't love you..." I groaned.

"I'm sorry I'm confused." he places his hand on my shoulder " Blake it's okay I understand. If you ever need me call me," he kissed my forehead then he left.

I sighed and laid in bed I closed my eyes and fell asleep. I awoke to movement I get from the bed and walk out of my room.

"AHHHH!" I felt arms wrap around me I punch their face. "Blake." they whispered I felt them put their head in my neck.

I covered my mouth I smelt blood. They tighten their grip on me and inhale my scent. I felt this tranquility and safe in this person arms I knew this "Yang?" she tightens her grip and nuzzles more into my neck. I blush "Yang you need a bath." I guide her to my bathroom.

I flip on the light and saw that she was in her sport bra and shorts I was really red I looked at her eyes they were watching me her eyes were red.

Her stare made me shiver with desire I shook my head "take a bath I'll come with some clothes she nods I closed the door and lay my back on the door.

I covered my face I was so bloody red she was hot her abs "oh my god." I get up quickly and shook my head trying to get the dirty thought from my head.

I grabbed some clothes and walk back to my room place the clothes on the bed and walk downstairs my ears twitched when I heard the shower shut off.

Then there was silences I wait for few minutes before heading back up I went to my door and knock it.

The door open I was met with familiar lavender eyes "Yang? Why did you" I didn't finish my sentence when she places her warm lips on mine she wrapped her arms around me pulling me in.