Chapter 7

Blake pov

I heard voices

"Seriously how long do we have to wait?" It was a male voice "Hey,uh Blake right this might hurt but bear with it." I heard the voice in front of me.

I felt a other presence behind me. "AH!" I screamed loudly as my body felt like it was burning.

"Now let it begin.Let's go brother." I felt the locks break and I fall to the floor I saw the two small figures leave one of them looked back and I saw blue eyes show regret and sadness.

"Help me.....Yang." My body kept burning I clenched my chest my body hurt I look around my vision is becoming blurry.

-----------

Yang pov

I searched everywhere "Hey,Over here!" I felt a rock hit me "Hey stop ignoring us." I look over to see two kids one was hooded the other was not

"Seriously we know where she is. Typical we don't do this but we can make an expectati-ah!" I grabbed the kid's shirt

"Tell where she is." I growled as the kid flick my forehead and laughs then they ran off I followed after them.

"Come back." I yelled they were faster but I can be-" I hit a tree "Yet you could not see the tree. Well good luck." I looked around but all there was a building in which I know that Blake is in there.

I open the door and closed it "What the hell." I cover my mouth immediately I felt my bloodlust building up.

Bodies so many bodies I freeze and see a pair of golden eyes stare at me. I see a pair of golden staring at me then it lunged at me. I duck and rolled away.

"So you're the one that stole her away from me." I growled and saw the bull bastard "Come down here and fight me you coward!" Cardin laughs.

"Best pay attention bitch!" I totally forgot about the beast "Shit!" Claws dug into my back I kick   It pushed on my back it claws dug into my shoulders.

I screamed in pain I look up and see the beast it was a black cat with the same golden eyes

"Blake?No!" It open it mouth show large razor sharp teeth I frown and wait for the bite. The weight was off.

I open them I open my eyes she was gone  "Blake?!" She was gone again I punch the ground but soon regretted it "Damn it!" I clench my teeth as the tears run down my face

"I was so close to having her.BLAKE!!" I screamed out. I heard footstep come in "Yang?!" I turn and saw my sis "Ruby...I uh shit." I black out.

~~~~~~~~~~

I awoke to beeping.Looking to my left I see a heart motioner I heard someone groan looking on my left I see my sis sitting next to me  " Ruby?" I whispered I ruffed her hair she was in deep sleep.

"You are awake." I look forward I didn't even see Weiss sitting there.

"Yeah,I need to go. I have someone I need to find." I winced when I tried to move my arm to get up I had bandages from where Blake claw dug into.

" don't move you dolt.You're lucky you were able to survive if you were fully human your arms would be nothing..." she sighs and walks over

"Yang what exactly happen?Who are you trying to find."  She stared at me I look away.

" I-I think...no I know she is my soulmate Weiss. " I stared to tear up.

"I failed as a mate I lost her I don't know where those bastards took her.I don't know what to do anymore I-"

I felt arms wrapped around me " Don't worry yang.We'll find her, so please stop crying." I sniffled and hug her back.

"Thank you,Ruby and Weiss." Ruby grins and looks at Weiss "First of all we need to known who this person is?Who is the lucky girl." Ruby squeal I blushed.

~ (^•^• ) ~