Chapter 5

Yang pov

I was going to pull back but she grabbed my cheek and kissed me back. I pick her up and quickly went on the bed I covered her in kisses she squirmed as she giggles filled the room.

I stop and stare at her "Your so beautiful." she blushed I smiled and leaned in for a kiss in which she gladly returned.

after what seem like an hour but merely a few seconds we part from each others lips and stared into one and other's eyes.

She smiles " Yang stay with me please." I laid next to her pulling her close to me I kissed the top of her head she nuzzled my neck.

I smiled "Of course my kitten." I heard her breathing become even and soft. I smiled and closed my eyes.

Blake pov

I awoke to strong arms holding me I groaned as I was hungry an want something to eat "Yaaaaanng." I whined I tried to move out of her grip but it was not effective as much as I hoped.

I then got an idea I started biting at her neck she growls light in which I shivered a bit well a good shiver her grip loosen.

I yelp when she pressed my wrist together in a hold her eyes were red again.

"Best not to do that blake." the way she said my name in her husky tone made me

no blake not now our mission is food I shook my head "Are we think of naughty thoughts aren't we. About me dominating you and making you scream out my name."

she was going to keep speaking but I shut her up with a kiss that surprised her. Her hands letting my wrist go.

I laid on her waist smiling. I quickly got off of her and run downstairs I could hear yang getting of the bed and stumbling a bit .

I smiled and squeal when she was behind me her arms wrapped around me picking me up and placing me on the couch I was laughing so much she smiled and cover me in kisses.

"Yang?" she stopped and laid on my chest listen to my heart beat." Why didn't you leave when you were heal. Not that you were nuisance but why?" I waited for her responds I looked down and see her staring at me.

"Because I fell in love with a fair lady." I blushed she moved up closed to me.

"I wish that you become My fair lady ." She smiled her lavender pools enchanted me so much I kissed her again.

"Yes, of course yang." yang did a little dance I chuckled at her child-ness

"Alright then let me cook. You mostly did all the cooking so now let me treat you." she smiled and quickly walk over to the kitchen.

I my smiled seemed to widen even more I never thought I would have this kind of thing I was always jealous or irritated by people being so in love and in a relationship.

I got up and walk back up stair to take a bath I sighed happily as the warmness wrapped around me like a blanket.

There was a knock at the bathroom door "Blake the food is ready." yang said then walk away I start cleaning my self up and clothed myself in sweatpants and a long-sleeved shirt and jacket.

"Wow I thought at least something would be burnt." I looked at yang she gasps and pleases a hand on her chest.

"Blake I am apple-aled." I blink a couple of time "D-Did you just say a pun?" yang smiled "Yeah aren't they purrfect." I frown.

"Seriously yang a cat pun..." yang chuckled "Come on Blake don't be a grumpy cat. Today is going to be pawsitivly great." I groaned and chuck a grape at her.

Yang is lucky I can tolerate her puns I sat down on the counter sit and began eating the food yang made.

"MMMMM god this is sho good." yang was smirking I tilted my head my ears twitched "What with that look."

"Blakey you should leave the moaning in bed not during meal time." I sighed

"yang you will be staying on the couch today for the pun and the joke" yang pout and glares at me playful.

"But Blakey who will warm you up and make-" I glared at her "Yang don't even finish that sentence." yang busted out laughing

I quickly at my food once she was done laugh I decided to speak. "Let go to the café.I need to check it out and reopen it again." Yang walks up to me

"What exactly is your deal with Cardin Winchester?" I gulped should I tell her about the deal.

____________________________________

Original this was supposed to be a very long chapter but due to the fact that I accidentally deleted the original chapter I had to write it all over again so here it is the fifth chap.

Thank for all support and "my beast" has 1K god I'm so happy thanks to you guys for reading my stories and the votes.Until next chapter everyone