1

Mal Pov
     Its been about 3 weeks since Ben's coronation and things have been great. I was reading a book outside when Ben came up to me.  He looked like he wanted to talk about something. 
     "Hey Ben, is something wrong?" I asked.
     "No, nothing is wrong, I actually have good news,"he said cheerfully, "I have decided to allow another one of the children from the Isle of the Lost to attend Auradon."
     "That's great Ben," I said with a smile,"Who do you plan on inviting?"
     "About that, I was going to ask you ,Evie, Jay, and Carlos if you would suggest on anyone in particular."
     "Yeah, I'll tell them to come here now and then we can decide who we think should be invited."
I texted Evie, Jay, and Carlos telling them to come outside for important business. When they came they had confused faces.
"What's the important business Mal?" Evie asked.
"Well, Ben decided that he wants to invite another  villain kid to Auradon. And he wants to know if there  is anyone in particular we think he should invite."
     "That's nice Ben,"Evie said,"there so many children on the Isle of the Lost. It's  hard to just choose one to bring to Auradon."
     "Yeah. There's lots of kids. That's a hard decision," Carlos added.
     "Hey guys,"Jay said, while everyone looked at him,"What about Curse?"
     "Who's Curse?"Ben asked.
     "Ursula's daughter," I said.
     "Yeah, that would be a great idea. I haven't seen Curse since we were all four,"Evie said excitedly.
     "Yeah, because she and Ursula shut everyone out when we were all four,"Jay said.
     "That's true. But I think Curse would be the best decision. She's talked about wanting to get off the Isle before. Remember that guys,"Carlos added.
"Yeah. I remember before, she used to be part of our group. She would talk about getting off the Isle all the time,"Evie said.
"I remember that. She said something about wanting to see the world and not staying the Isle her whole life," I said.
"So that settles it. We think that Ben should allow Curse to come to Auradon,"Jay said.
When no one disagreed Ben said,"Well that settles it, I will send an invitation to Curse immediately."
"Wait a minute, Ben are your parents okay with this?" I asked.
"When I asked them they said that this is my kingdom and I shall rule it as I wish,"Ben answered,"so we will be expecting Curse to arrive soon. Evie, Mal do you mind if Curse sleeps in you're room?"
"It would be a pleasure to share a room with Curse. It would give us a chance to catch up with her,"Evie said.
"I don't mind," I responded.
"Great, now if you will excuse me, I have some things to get done before Curse's arrival,"Ben said.
"Also Ben, Curse doesn't really like big celebrations, so can you keep her arrival a small thing?"I said.
"Of course. I wouldn't want to scare her on her first day,"Ben said. And with that Ben went off to figure out things for Curse's arrival. While Mal, Evie, Jay, and Carlos went back to whatever they were doing.
Meanwhile on the Isle of the Lost
Curse Pov
     I was sitting on my window sill looking at Auradon. Man, do I just want to leave the Isle and live a happy life in Auradon. Then I started to sing "Part of That World" like Ariel did many years ago.

     "Curse, sweetheart, can you come to my room please," my mom called me. She probably heard be singing. I walked to her tank then jumped in. When my tail formed I swam over to my mom.
     "Hey mom. What's up?"I asked, since she doesn't usually call me to her room. Unless she has something important to tell me.
     "Hello Curse. Well, I have been informed that you have been invited to attend Auradon high,"she said.
     "Really that's amazing. Oh my goodness, I really got invited to go to Auradon?"
"Yes. Now you don't have to stay on the Isle. You live a happy life in Auradon. Like you've wanted,"my mom said. This really touched my heart. I know about her past. I know that she used to be evil and wanted to take over the ocean. So when she said "like I've always wanted," it shows me that she has changed. So that she can be a good mother. Just for me.
I smiled and said,"But what about you, mom. I'm gonna leave you all alone here. And I'm gonna miss you."
"Sweetheart, don't let me get in the way of your dreams. I want you to go, I'm gonna miss you too, but you have to do this. And don't worry about me, I'll have the evil minions come back. They won't even know about your secret."
"Okay mom, I'm going to pack my stuff now. I love you," I said.
" I love you too. And you leave tomorrow," she said.
I got out of her tank and went to my room so I could pack all my important stuff. I can't believe I'm really going to Auradon. I'm actually happy for once.

Leave