12

Nial Pov
"I know you were. But let's go anyway,"I told her while standing up and pulling her with me out of the Enchanted Lake. "Let me just text Tiara, telling her that we are coming over."
     "Ok,"Curse said as she leaned into my side more. I grabbed my phone from my right pocket.
Nial texting
Tiara texting
Hey
What do you want?
I'm visiting you at your dorm
Ok....
I'm bringing Curse
Hurry up then!! I want to meet your girlfriend!!
First, she's not my girlfriend. Second, we are coming now
See ya then
Bye
    "Have a nice conversation with your twin sister?"Curse asked with a cheeky smirk on her face.
     "Did you read my text?"I asked pretending to sound offended.
     "Yep, and Tiara sounds like a cool person,"Curse said,"well lets go."
     "Yeah,"I whispered.
Time skip to Tiara's room
"Hello brother!"Tiara bellowed as she opened the door. "You must be Curse, I've heard so much about you. Nial is very fond of you."
Curse giggled, and I noticed that she blushed. She was trying to hide it with her hand, but I still saw it. "Yes. I'm Curse. It's nice meeting you Tiara."
"It's about time that we finally meet. After all the talking about you that Nial does. I thought he would never bring you here. Come in."Tiara ranted as she noticed my hold on Curse. She turned around trying to hold in her excitement. I walked into the room pulling Curse along with me.
Curse Pov
Tiara is so perky. She looks exactly like Nial, but as a girl.  She has the same dark brown hair, with dark brown eyes to match, and dark skin as Nial. You could obviously tell these two are twins.
     Nial pulled me along into the room. I looked around, the room is very, everywhere. It's kind of messy, but not as messy life. Okay, that was deep.
     "Sorry for the mess. I didn't know you were coming over until short notice."Tiara said while glaring at Nial. I giggled while Tiara sat on her bed. She motioned for us to sit in the two chairs in front of her. "So there's something specific I want to talk to you about Curse."
"I thought we discussed that we weren't going to talk about this anymore,"Nial spat through his teeth.
"That's what we agreed on, until you met Curse. You know what that means?"Tiara said, as Nial shook his head and looked down. "You could be happy dumb dumb. Does Curse already know about your uh..."
     "I know about Nial's depression,"I butted in. "But he's not alone. There's a chance I still have depression." Tiara looked at me shocked. She's probably surprised about my depression. I told her my story so that she was caught up. She even joked about how Nial and I are perfect for each other. I blushed hard at that. Tiara made up a joke about me secretly being a tomato. Then the door opened and someone walked inside.
     "Melody! You're back!"Tiara exclaimed. "Nial is over, but he brought Curse along this time."
     "Hi Curse. How've you been?"Melody asked.
     "Good,"I whispered,"and you?"I didn't know that Melody and Tiara were roommates. I always thought that Melody would share a room with her sister. But I can kinda understand it.
     "I'm okay, just annoyed at my little sister,"Melody grumbled as she collapsed onto her bed.
     "She's really annoying,"Nial laughed. I love seeing Nial happy. Knowing that he has depression, really did a number on me. I don't want anyone to feel that way. I know the pain, I went through it.
     "That's the reason Tiara and I share a dorm. I can't handle sharing a room with my sister for a single night,"Melody complained.
     "I can't handle that fuckers fucking attitude at all,"I whispered. I thought that no one would hear me, but it turned out that Nial heard me speak. Since I'm still leaning against him. Once I finished speaking under my breath, Nial burst out in laughter. He even scared the others. Which was a little funny. 'Sorry for the language reader!'
     "You're an amazing person Curse,"Nial whispered,"I love you."
     "I love you too,"I whispered back. Leaning more into his side.
     "Awe!" I turned back toward Melody and Tiara were watching us. They both had their hands over their mouths. I could see the excitement in their eyes as well.
     "You admitted your feelings!"Tiara exclaimed while jumping up.
     "Shut up,"Nial responded.
     "Yeah shut up,"I grinned.
     "I need to talk to you privately. Mind going outside?"Nial whispered into my ear. I nodded and we both stood up. We said our goodbyes to Tiara and Melody. We walked outside the building and sat on the grass.
     "Curse we've been friends since your first day of school, I wanted to ask if you'll be my girlfriend,"Nial whispered into my ear. As my face became a tomato.

Leave