3

Curse Pov
'What's going to happen if they don't accept me?' my mind decided to bring up, ' what will they do when they find out what happened when I was younger? What about Melody and Arianna?'
All these thoughts came to my head, when I didn't even realize that I was in Auradon. The driver opened my door. I got out of the car to see familiar faces, Mal, Evie, Carlos, an Jay. I haven't seen them in years, they're probably mad at me for hiding away so many years. Then saw someone standing next to Mal and holding her hand. That's probably Ben, the new king of Auradon. I bit my lip as I walked towards them. I had my hand protectively over my purse.
"Welcome to Auradon Curse. I am King Ben."
"Hi,"I said quietly, while still biting my lip.
"I'm going to have Evie and Mal show you around. You will also be sharing a dorm with them,"Bem said,"and if I am correct, then you know them already know them."
"Yes, I already know them,"I said still quietly.
I can hear other people talking about me. They're talking about how evil I am or how I look very similar to Ariel.
"Follow us Curse. We'll show you around,"Evie said happily with a smile, a real smile. So I followed Mal and Evie on my tour of Auradon.
Timeskip brought to you by my laziness 😏
"And finally here is our dorm," Mal said while opening the door. Behind taut door was a huge room with three big beds, and several dressers. I awed at the room while Mal and Evie giggled. Then they dragged me inside to show me that all my stuff had already been moved in.
Mal Pov
Curse was such in awe. I should know, our dorm is about 15x bigger than her room.
"I didn't know beds could be this big," Curse finally said.
"Yeah. And lay down on it. It's way softer than the beds on the Isle of the Lost,"Evie said while pushing Curse onto her bed. Curse went down with an "oof" and was smiling. I couldn't help but to giggle again. She has changed in appearance a lot, but still has the same blue gray eyes. She then got off the bed and walked over to my dresser and picked up a picture frame.
     "I'm sorry,"Curse said, "I'm sorry you guys haven't seen me in so many years. That I was hidden away from you." Her eyes were tearing up. I walked up behind her and looked the picture she was holding. It was a picture of me, Evie, Curse, Carlos, and Jay when we were four.
Curse Pov
     "It's not your fault Curse," Evie said.  I tried to hide my panic, did she know my secret.
"Yeah. Your mom decided that you needed to hide away. I don't blame you," Mal said, while Evie nodded with her. Ok, so they don't know. I worried about nothing.
"Thanks guys," I said while smiling a real smile. "I really appreciate it."
"Don't worry about it, the past is in the past,"Evie said.
"That's not your story," I said.
     "I know. But I can still sing it if I want to,"Evie said with a smirk.
     I laughed. I haven't laughed in forever.
     "Curse I wanted to ask but I'm not sure how you would react but, what's in your bag?" Mal asked.
     "Oh it's ok, but just make sure you don't tell anyone. I just feel like they would make fun of me,"I said.
     "It's ok Curse we won't tell anyone,"Evie said.
     "Ok. I'm going to dump it all on my bed,"I told them. Then I dumped out my bag onto my bed and organized my stuff.

 Then I dumped out my bag onto my bed and organized my stuff

"Woah, that's a lot of stuff,"Mal said.
"Yeah, I collected it all when I would steal food or cloth. Which is the only time I ever got out of the house,"I said.
"You know here you can't steal right,"Evie said.
"I know. That's fine,"I said. I put everything back in my back and hung it up on my dresser.
"Your classes start tomorrow,"Mal said. I nodded.
Once it was night I got into pajamas and got in my bed.
"Goodnight Curse, and Mal,"Evie said.
Mal was already asleep, and I said," Goodnight Evie." I thought about what will happen tomorrow. Will they accept me when they find out why I look like Ariel? I kept thinking about what might happen tomorrow and after a while I fell into sleep.

--------------------------------------------------------------
A.N.- Sorry I took soooooooo long. I'm sorry😪. But it's up now!!!!!🤗 I have nothing else to say. Bye🙋

Leave