5

Curse Pov
     This is it. This is how.......everyone finds out about me. I will hit the water and everyone will see. Everyone will see that I'm a mermaid, when I touch water with my bare skin. At least I left my messenger bag on my bed. Maybe, just maybe the second I touch the water I can swim as fast as I can next to the Isle.
I fell for a few more seconds before I hit the water. My tail formed almost instantly, and then I swam. I swam as fast as my tail would take me. Eventually I was right next to the Isle. I popped my head out and looked toward the bridge.
I could still see everyone with a worried look on their face. That was because most people on the Isle of the Lost can not swim. But I can, obviously, I'm a mermaid.
I looked at how someone jumped into the water. Probably to retrieve me. My eyes started to water up before I could stop them. Then hot tears ran down my face. I don't why anyone would push me into the ocean. I may be the daughter of the Sea Witch, but I'm not going to follow in her footsteps. I'm going to make my own footsteps. That's why I was hidden away, because I'm a mermaid.
"At least today is a Friday, and we get a free day tomorrow, I'll swim back tonight,"I said to no one in particular,"I still don't know why my first day was on a Friday."
I sighed as I ducked my head under the water, and went to sit on a rock. I watched all the sea creatures go by mesmerized. I've never seen any ocean animals before. After a while I looked up at sky and saw that it was already dark.
"Hopefully they all went back and decided to wait to see if I come back somehow,"I said to myself again.
But the bad thing, is that I've been the water longer than usual, so it's going to take longer for my tail to fade away. Ugh. I got off the rock and swam towards Auradon.
Once I got there, I checked to make sure that no one was there. Fortunately, I was alone (or was she) I dragged myself out of water onto the sand. Once I was all the way out of the ocean, I laid on my back mad looked at the sky. There are so many stars out.
I closed my eyes and rested. My tail was still formed because I was in the water so long. That was until I heard footsteps, and someone's voice.
"Curse, that's you right?"the voice asked shakily. My eyes were still closed. I don't want to talk to anyone right now. I want to be alone. I don't want anyone to see me.
"Yeah it's me," I eventually said as I opened my eyes, and sat up as straight as I could. As I opened my eyes, I saw a boy the same age as me. He has dark brown hair, with dark brown eyes to match, and dark skin. 'He is really cute,'I thought to myself, as my face began to have a blood rush.
"Well, um...do you...um,"he said before I interrupted him.
"Don't tell anyone please,"I said, as I felt hot tears run down my face.
"It's ok I won't. I promise,"he said,"I have a blanket if you want it."
"That would be nice, thank you,"I said, as he handed me a warm blanket. I wrapped myself in the blanket the best I could.
"So...um...I can go now..."he started to say before I interrupted him again.
"Please stay. You already know. And I need someone to talk to,"I said.
"Ok. I don't mind,"he said as he sat down next to me, making me blush again.
"What's your name?"I asked.
"My name is Nial, the son of Tiana and Naveen, and the twin brother of Tiara,"he said kind of cheerfully. I giggled at this.
"I got you to smile,"Nial said happily. We sat there looking at the ocean for a while. I like Nial, so far. He hasn't even asked me about my tail. I smiled again.
"Um...Nial, are you wondering about my..."I pointed at my tail that was still formed.
"I am, but you didn't seem to feel like bringing it up, so I didn't mention it,"He said.
"Thanks,"I said. I then put my head on his shoulder involuntarily and cloesd my eyes. Nial wrapped one of his arms around my waist. He also wiped my tears stained face with his thumb. And rested his head on mine as well. We stayed like that for a while. Eventually I fell into a deep sleep, still on Nial's shoulder.
In the morning
"CURSE!" I woke up suddenly to several voices screaming. I looked behind me and saw......

-------------------------------------------------------
A.N.-OH MY STARS, I'm so sorry guys. Not really. I REGRET NOTHING! Anyway I'm sorry(not really) that I took a long time on this chapter. If you want me to draw something from this chapter, request it in the comments please. I'll put it in the next chapter. Anyway thanks for reading. And I'll see ya next time.✌️

Leave