4

Curse Pov
I was sleeping, on my comfortable bed.  Until I heard...singing, at like 12:00 am. Who sings at like 12:00 am?!?
     I recognized that voice though. That is definitely Mal (Mal is singing "If Only" the song up there⬆️). Why is she singing, especially about that. That's not what anyone would sing on the Isle. When she was done, I laid there and stared at the roof. After about 20 minutes since Mal finished her song I was still looking at the roof. That song she was singing, I want to know why. I probably shouldn't ask her. I don't want to create more drama than there will be tomorrow at school.
     I moved around constantly. I couldn't find a comfortable spot, even though this bed is way more comfortable than the ones on the Isle of the Lost. I eventually fell into a deep sleep.
In the morning(laziness)
     I was woken by the curtains being opened. I sat up and looked at Evie, she was still in her pajamas. She was getting ready for the day. I got out of my bed and went to my dresser to pick out my clothes.
Once I was dressed Mal was awake and getting ready for school. I grabbed my messenger bag and put it over my shoulder.
"So, Curse are you ready for your first day of school at Auradon?"Mal asked me.
"Yeah, I still can't believe I'm here,"I said.
"Well let's go, we don't want to be late for first period,"Evie said.
Time skip to after school,because school is boring and nothing happened.
I sat on my bed and started on homework. Mal and Evie did the same. But since I am new, I have only 2 classes with them. So they have more homework.
About 2 hours later I finally finished my homework. I haven't had homework in a long time. I've been homeschooled by my mom since I've been hidden. Mal and Evie finished their homework too. Mal started to draw on a sketchbook. I've never thought that Mal would like art. And Evie went to her sewing machine and started to sew.
I put my messenger bag under my pillow and hung my head off my bed.
"Mal, can I ask you something?"I asked.
"Sure Curse. Fire away,"Mal said.
"What's up with you and King Ben?"I asked.
There was a small time of silence, until Evie said,"Curse. Mal and Ben are dating," Evie said with a squeal.
I look at Mal with a smile on my face and say,"Really? I never thought Mal would ever date anyone." I did a quiet squeal while still looking at Mal.
"Yeah. But do you want to know about Evie's love life?"Mal asked.
"Most definitely,"I said.
"Well Evie is dating Doug, the son of Dopey,"Mal said.
"Mal!"Evie said.
"What? She wanted to know,"Mal said.
I was squealing, but not that loud. When my head hit the floor and I fell off my bed.
"Ow,"I said and got back on my bed. Mal and Evie were giggling.
"But what about you Curse? Do you like anyone?"Evie asked with curiosity in her eyes.
"No, I don't really know that many people, and the only guys I know are Jay and Carlos. And I would never date them,"I said.
"Yeah I guess so. But when you do start to like someone. You have to tell us. And we won't make fun of you,"Mal said.
"Ok, I'm going to walk around outside I don't really have anything else to do,"I said.
"Ok, do you want one of us to go with you?"Mal asked.
"No it's ok. I'll be fine,"I said as I walked out to the beach.
I walked up the bridge to the Isle of the Lost. But I only went about 7(SEVEN sorry) feet toward the Isle. I looked out at it, that is the place I grew up in. The place I was born, where my only family is. I was lost in thought until I heard someone's voice.
     "I don't know why you even bothered coming here. You obviously want to go back. It would be better if you went back,"I heard someone say. I turned around to find Arianna.
"I don't want to go back. I came here for a better life,"I told her, even though I know she isn't listening. I look toward the end of the bridge, and I saw more of Arianna's friends, and Melody.
"You are just a villain kid, I don't see why you would want to come here. You probably just want to take over Auradon," Arianna said.
"I don't want to take over Auradon,"I said.
"I know that's a lie and why do you look like my mom, aren't you supposed to look like the sea witch?" Arianna said. She was the first person to point that out. And all her words were hurting me. I stopped listening to her, and just looked at her.
She doesn't look like an exact copy of her mom, unlike me. But I don't know why she is picking on my like this. Her voice started to get louder. More people started to join the crowd at the end of the bridge. I started to feel more and more embarrassed.
Then all of a sudden I felt two hands on my shoulders and I felt force pushing on me. Before my eyes, was falling from the bridge.

--------------------------------------------------------------
A.N.- Oh a cliffhanger!! I love it!! I don't I if it counts as a cliffhanger, but I do!! I'm sorry for the long chapter. See ya next time!!😏

Leave