8

Mal Pov
     I was drawing in my sketchbook when the door opened. I looked up and saw that it is Curse. Her face is as red as a tomato. She walks over and sat on her bed, crossing her legs.
"Hi Curse,"I said,"How was lunch?"
"It was nice,"she said...in a dazed state.
"Curse..."Evie started.
"Yeah Evie?"Curse replied.
"Did anything go on between you and Nial while you where out at lunch?"Evie asked with a smirk on her face.
"Uh...n-no,"She stuttered.
"You stuttered,"I said.
"N-no I-I didn't,"she stuttered again.
"I think you like Nial!"Evie said excitedly.
     Curse covered her red face with her hands and said,"N-no...maybe."
     "Awe, that's so cute,"I said,"Curse has a crush on Nial!"
     "I ship it,"Evie whispered loud enough for the two of us to hear.
     "Ugh,"Curse said as she laid back on her bed.
     "It's ok that you like someone Curse,"I said," it's not like he knows and was teasing you the whole time you were at lunch."
     "You have no idea,"Curse said while covering her face with her hands again.
Time skip to the next school day
     Evie and I were walking to our last class from art. Somehow we both ended up in art class.
    "Do you think Curse is ok here, Mal?"Evie asked
     "Yeah, she'll be fine,"I said,"and if she's not, we'll help her get through."
     "Mal...look,"Evie said, pointing at Curse.
     Curse was walking hand in hand with Nial to our last class. Since the three of us have next period together. Curse and Nial were already in front of class. They faced each other and Nial looked into Curse's submerge eyes. He said something...then kissed her forehead!!  Nial then walked to his class, while Curse walked into class.
     "Awe! They are so cute together,"Evie said.
     "They will be together one day,"I said,"I'm sure of it." I looked to the side and saw Arianna with a disgusted face.  She's probably just jealous.  Evie and I walked into class, and I once I sat down I looked over at Curse. She had a smile plastered on her face. She likes Nial for sure.
Curse Pov
     Nial kissed my forehead again. I like Nial, so of course this made me happy. But before I walked into the classroom I saw Arianna. Of course she didn't get punished for pushing me off a cliff-like place. Arianna's face was full of pure disgust. Why does she hate me? She's probably just mad that every time Nial said goodbye to me today, he has kissed my forehead. I think that is his thing now. I don't really want to be hated though.

time skip brought to you by squishy 🐙

Mal Pov
Evie, Curse and I were in our dorm doing our homework.  And for about 10 Curse was laid on her back staring at the ceiling. I looked over at her, then thought that she might not want to be bothered. So I didn't ask. Right as I concluded my homework, someone knocked on the door.
     Curse stood up and walked over to the door. Maybe she was expecting someone special. (I had to) When Curse opened the door a smile was brought to her face. She then looked at me with that smile.
     "It's for you Mal,"she said still smiling, then she walked back to her bed.
     I got up from my bed and walked over to the doorway. It was Ben, we didn't plan anything for this afternoon though.
     "Hello Mal,"Ben said.
"Hi Ben,"I said,"What exactly are you doing here? I thought we didn't plan anything for this afternoon."
"Well this was last minute,"he said,"I need to talk to you about something urgently."
I was about to say something when Curse and Evie started giggling. I waited for the two of them to calm down. They didn't calm so I answered while they were still giggling.
"Yeah," I said," I'm okay with that. I just have to grab something. And quiet my two crazy roommates."
I walk to my bed and grabbed my purse. But when I turned around I saw something on Curse's ankle. A red mark with four slashes forming the shape of square.
"Curse,"I said,"what's that mark on your ankle?"
"What mark?"she says while looking at her ankle. She acts as though she doesn't see it. Even though I know that girl sees that mark on her ankle. She pulls her leggings down and motions me to the door.
"Go have fun with your boyfriend,"she said.
"Ok,"I said,"you guys have fun too, and try to not break anything." I walk to the door meeting Ben. We walk out of my dorm and Ben leads me somewhere. I wonder where we are going. But what is that mark on Curse's ankle?

-------------------------------------------------------
A.N.-Thanks for reading!!! This book is at about 400!! I love all of you!!! You don't know how much that means to me!💗

Leave