Everything is going to be alright

Jackipoo: Mark

Jackipoo: Markimoo

Jackipoo: Remember, our names rhyme

Jackipoo: Please talk to me

Markimoo: What's up Jack

Jackipoo: When did you change your name?

Markimoo: A while ago

Jackipoo: Oh... Look I know your having a hard time and I'm just here to tell you everything is okay. I've had times like these too. Where all my family members need help and I feel useless. I just want to tell you that no matter what, I'll always be here by your side

Markimoo: Can I call you

Jackipoo: Yeah (insert number)

Book changes to Jack's POV

I wait for my phone to start ringing to talk to Mark. I'm nervous but excited at the same time. I always wanted to talk to him. I want to here his voice and talk to him all day. And now I can.

My phone finally rings and I excitedly answer. "Hello!"

"Sean, you said you would call me," Felix's voice said.

I sigh and nod. "Yeah I said later Felix. I'm busy now."

"With what?"

"YouTube. The most famous guy on YouTube should know that," Jack huffed.

"Yeah I do know that Jackipoo. So since you're sooo busy. I'll just hang up."

"You do that. Bye Felix."

"Oh so no my "Bye my lovely Felix. I love you?" It's just bye now?"

I hang up on him. I wait another five minutes until my phone rang. This time it was a unknown number so I know that it's Mark.

"Hello? Mark is that you," I ask a little too eager.

Instead of hearing a yes, I heard sobs and sniffles. I felt bad immediately. I walk up to my room and close the door.

"Mark, please don't cry," I said laying on my bed.

"I know I shouldn't but what else am I suppose to do Jack," a deep shaken voice said.

"Talk to me buddy."

"Well... It's just like you said. My family is in danger and I don't know what I can do. I want to help them but I don't know how. My mom's cold is so bad that I had to send her to the hospital and my brother can live with me now but what is he going to do after that? I don't have enough money to take care of both of us. And my dad is just buying everything he can. He's now down to his last couple of bucks and I'm really scared."

I sigh and look around my room. What am I suppose to say to him? My family has never been this low. I wish he was here so I can just give him a hug and whisper to him that everything is going to be alright.

"Mark~. I don't know what to say-"

"Jack I want to visit you. I want to see you. I want to go to Ireland and visibly see you. I want to hug you and never let go," Mark sobs.

I smile and nod. "You can do that. Come visit me!"

"I can! I'll be over there probably next week! I'm so excited," he squeal.

I laugh. "Me too. Go buy the plane tickets now! I have to set up my house anyways. Can we text tomorrow?"

"Definitely! Bye Jack," he said before hanging up.

"Bye Mark. I lo-"

I look at my phone and sigh. Thinking about Mark coming over, I couldn't help but roll around on my bed and laugh.

"He's actually coming over and visiting me! Yay," I say to myself.

Yay!