We can call it a date

*Jack's POV*

"Are you sure you want to call this a date Mark," I ask Mark.

He gives me a warm smile and nod. "This is a apology for making you feel so bad. I'm so sorry Jack."

I wave at him. "Its okay. You don't have to force yourself to love me anyways. If you don't like me than you don't like me. There's obviously more fish in the sea for both of us."

Mark chuckles and shake his head. He grabs my hand and pull me into a theater. Today we are watching Finding Dory so of course there is a lot of kids there. But there were also a lot of adults and teenagers. He sat me down in a seat in the middle of the theater and told me to stay.

"I'll be right back. I'm going to get popcorn and drinks," he said.

"Okay," I replied and watch him leave the theater.

While waiting, a fan girl came over to me and ask to take a picture and for an autograph. I of course agreed and took the picture in the back of the theater and have her an autograph on a piece of paper she had in her purse.

"Thanks a lot Jack! And maybe I can get your phone number too," she said very slowly.

I smile and shake my head. "Sorry no because I'm..." I see Mark walk back in. "I'm on a date with someone."

She smiles and nod. "Oh I see. I hope she makes you happy."

I nod and watch her walk back to her seat. Did she not see my confession video? I said I was gay and dating Felix at the time on that.

I walk back to Mark and apologize for my disappearance. He said it was okay and put his arm around me. I feel very guilty because I know I'm making him do this. But, might as well enjoy it while it last. He'll find someone soon so just take it all in Jack.

(NO SPOILERS! I STILL HAVE NOT WATCH THAT MOVIE!!!!"

Once the movie started I lay my head on Mark's shoulder. He pays my head and chuckles a little. I try to focus on the movie but I can't because my heart is pumping so fast and loud. Its distracting me from taking in the moment of me laying on Mark. Its taking over my mind. Its so overwhelming that I can't focus on anything.

"Don't you just love this movie," he whispers to me.

"Yeah. Its a great sequel to Finding Nemo," I whisper back.

He nods and lay his head on my head. My heart pumps even faster. He's killing me. He's probably doing this on purpose. He just wants me to die for some reason. But after a while, my heart calmed down and I was able to focus on the movie again.

*Fan girl's POV*

I point down to the two people who are sitting in the middle of the theater. My friends look down at them and gasp. I quickly take my phone out and take pictures of them.

"Mark and Jack are dating?! I have to post this on Twitter and Tumblr and Instagram," I said.

My friends agree and do the same thing.

Cutiepie=JackSepticeye
@Cutiepie

(Insert stalker photo of Mark and Jack at the theater here)

Mark and Jack are in a date at the theaters! I'm currently watching Finding Dory with my friends when we saw this. They are so cute!!!

12k likes 10k retweets

*Felix's POV*

"So they're dating now? Oh you'll pay Jack and you to Mark. We are no longer best friends but now enemies," I said to myself.

*Random Fan Girl POV*

I scream after looking at my phone. My maid runs up to me and ask what's wrong. I show her my phone which has the tweet of them dating in it.

She sighs and roll her eyes. "What is this Amanda?"

"This is a nightmare! How can my boyfriend and my husband star each other," I panic.

My maid walks away from me. "They are not your boyfriend nor your husband sweetie. They are just two grown men who are happily together without you."

I shake my head. "This can't happen. I'm putting a stop this right now. Valencia! Tell my mom and dad that I'll be in Ireland for a while."

I run to my room and grab my pack suitcases. Valencia runs after my trying to stop me but I was way faster than she was. I went to my private jet and told the pilot to fly me to Ireland.

"Jack my sweet boyfriend and Mark my lovely husband. I'm coming to save you both!"